BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Yazmin F.
This stuff it’s really good, a bit on the pricey side but I would say it’s for good reason. I got mine on sale in the old packaging from Nordstrom and my mom liked it so much that she stole it from me!
Julie w.
Springfield, IL
This setting spray is my holy Grail! It lasts all night out at the club! I have the older version before they changed packaging and I love it! It's the only setting spray I wear for a night out
Christie A.
Augusta
I used this spray for my wedding... through tears (happy ones), sweating on the dance floor, and burning up outside taking a billion pictures... my makeup still looked fresh at the end of the night.
Taylor S.
i’m pretty sure everyone already knows that this is the best setting spray on the market for its price!! keeps my makeup all day. i’ve only tried the all nighter so not sure how the others work
Cassidy S.
New Bedford, MA
Must have!! I use this dailyyyyyy. Works amazing and really does lock on your make up! I really want to try their other one which is for oily skin like mine but even using this one it works amazing!
Ree J.
Triangle
I have tried almost every setting spray possible! I was given this as a gift for Mother's Day and I absolutely love it! I can go out and not worry that my makeup will smudge or sweat off.
Lauren H.
Keeps my makeup fresh all day!! I only bought the travel size for the cheaper price but I’m definitely going to buy a full size. Once it dried down, i barely noticed it on my skin, it made my skin look healthy and beautiful!!
claire d.
astoria, NY
Always keeps my makeup in place. I have no words, the product speaks for itself and I love the new packaging! I repurchased this about 100x and would do it another 100x more after. It’s pricey but worth it.
Sarah C.
Warren
All-nighter will forever be my favorite setting spray . It keeps my makeup on forever ! When I use this spray , my makeup stay on through the rain and through sweat . Absolutely love this setting spray ♥️
KRISTIN B.
Lowell , AR
Prefect, holds everything in place for hours. My only complaint is that my eye makeup does still smudge and flake, giving me raccoon eyes, but it usually is after 8+ hours of work or activity.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.