BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Cheyenne G.
Orem, UT
I have actually recently run out of this product! I need some more. I hate going without this. It locks in my make up, makes my makeup look more natural and moisturizers will doing so.
Jade W.
This setting spray was amazing! It made my makeup last longer and gave my makeup a better setting. Before I wouldn’t use a setting spray but I found one that I am in love with.
Stacey D.
Portland, TX
This is a great setting spray that really helps keep your makeup in place all day long. This spray doesn’t effect the finish of your makeup it just helps your makeup stay put. Will buy again.
Ellie M.
Youngtown , AZ
This is perfect for makeup lovers who live in hot states like myself. This setting spray will lock your makeup in place for hours. I can tell the difference when I don't use it. It's an essential during the summer.
Kaitlyn R.
Monmouth, IL
Works so well at melting my makeup into my skin and keeping it on all day and night. It’s the best setting spray I’ve ever used and ill continue to go back to it. It’s obviously pricey but it’s worth it.
Alicia E.
Paramount, CA
Such a great setting spray. The reason I knock down one star is because this is repackaged from Skindinavia. I would rather buy from the source partially a reason why I don’t repurchase this spray.
Kimberly A.
Stephensport, KY
I LOVE this setting spray! I work night shift and was getting tired of all my makeup running and looking bad by the morning hours. This keeps my makeup in place and its easy to apply!
Vanessa C.
El Paso, TX
Makes my makeup stay on for a long time. About 5 sprays i coat my face every time i use makeup and it feels very refreshing. Now that spring has begun. And the temperature is going up, it helps my makeup stay on.
Andrea D.
Asheboro
The Urban Decay All Nighter is one of my absolute favorite setting sprays. Light weight spray. Makeup last all day. Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Ciara H.
Webster Spgs, WV
This setting spray is amazing! It has a great mister. It applies very easily. It actually does work. It blends all my makeup together to make it mesh better. It makes it last all day!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.