BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Felicia R.
Zephyrhills, FL
I like how it makes my skin feel and it seems to help my makeup last all night like it says. I wish it was a little less expensive but it does last a long time. It’s one of my favorite setting sprays that I’ve used.
Berenice C.
Placentia , CA
Personally I love this setting spray because it does keep the makeup in place all day and it is very easy to apply. It is good for all skin types. I have Combination skin and it works great for me! I would recommend
Skyler C.
Tulsa , OK
This setting spray is great. It is manufactured by the same company who makes the Scindinavia setting spray which is my holy grail setting spray. It keeps your makeup on all day and nothing fades throughout the day.
Maria G.
Los Angeles
Definitely one of the best makeup setting sprays. I like that it comes in different sizes, makes it easier to travel with. I love the packaging. The price of course is pricier than others in the market but worth it!
Julia L.
Montgomery
The setting spray was just okay. Cute packaging, easy application, but it doesn't work very well. It says it lasts for 16 hours but on my oily skin it only worked for about 5 hours before my makeup started smudging.
Taylor V.
Palatine
This setting spray keeps my makeup looking fresh ALL NIGHT (perfect name for the product). Never have I ever used a setting spray that keeps my face on all night. Totally recommend this product to any makeup addict!
Peyton T.
Okay, this setting spray has gotten me through my most sweaty, long, nasty days. It has been there through the tears and sweat and concerts and working 18 hour shifts. This little guy is a tube full of magical mist and I LOVE it. Can’t live without it.
Joanna V.
Orange Park, FL
As far as I’m concerned, there will never be another setting spray ever. This has gotten me through sweaty Florida summers, dancing at clubs all night, long haul flights, and maybe more dicey situations I don’t remember. Keeps your makeup looking FRESH.
Hira J.
Linden, MI
This duo is a great duo! I love their setting sprays. They make your makeup stay set for long hours. I have dry skin and it works great for even me. One spray here, one spray there and you're ready to take on your day
Krystal H.
Rock Hill, SC
This is my all time favorite! I am obsessed and my makeup doesn’t move all day or night. This is most definitely a quality product to protect your investment. The packing is great and it really does work. Feels light!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.