BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kara H.
Lexington, KY
I've heard nothing but amazing stuff about this setting spray. It is a natural finish that makes your skin look flawless . I love the new packaging super cute ND makes your makeup stay on all day long
Ashley T.
Leesburg, FL
Fantastic! Makes my makeup last through sweating, humidity, etc. It’s also a nice refresher/pick me up on a hot afternoon. You can store it in the fridge over night, and get a nice chilling effect.
Allie C.
Barboursville, WV
Good basic setting spray. Have bought multiple times, but after finding some other less expensive sprays I probably will not go back to I️t. Doesn’t do anything different than the less expensive ones so I cannot justify the price.
Stephanie H.
USA
BEST. SETTING. SPRAY. HANDS. DOWN. I bought this on a whim and I have repurchased this again and again since! It keeps my makeup on a flawless all day! It is a little expensive but worth every penny in my opinion!
Kyra D.
Portsmouth, OH
Holy grail of setting spray! Definitely my favorite. I’ve purchased lots and lots of this. The only thing I would change is to make the sprayer be more of a continuous mister but either way this stuff is magic.
Charlene E.
San Jose, CA
Great all time favorite setting spray. Can’t really complain about the product besides the price. $32 for basically water?! No thank you. Also don’t think the travel size is worth the price either.
Rebekah T.
Winter Spgs, FL
This is an amazing product to set your makeup for a great day and night out. Just a few sprays and this leaves you photo perfect all night with no concern about your makeup. It even works in the humidity and that is a must for me.
Tiffany C.
Seattle, WA
I have combination skin. This product does what it's suppose to do and has a natural finish. I haven't tried other setting sprays so I have no comparisons but it has a weird smell so I don't really like using it :/
Cassie F.
Bloomfld Twp, MI
Amazing product! The only Setting Spray that I have ever used where I can actually tell that my make is lasting longer. It gives a nice natural finish and stays that way for even my busiest longest days. Will most definitely be buying again.
Abilene S.
Murrieta
Love this setting spray! Keeps my makeup in all day long without it melting off in the hot sun! I spray it a couple times in the morning to make sure my makeup lasts through my work day! I buy it again before I run out every month.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.