BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Casi S.
Albertville
Spray comes out in a light and fine mist. I have oily skin and this is the only setting spray that kept my foundation out for a solid 8 hours. It’s super lightweight. I recommend this product.
Lauren E.
Dallas, TX
i truly do notice a difference in my makeup’s wear time when i use this. i do have dry skin/combo skin so it sometimes can dry out my skin a bit so i don’t use it everyday. i continually have this in my setting spray drawer
Danielle O.
Nome
I honestly do not see much of a difference if I use this or not. I could just spray water on my face and it might do the same. I am a sucker for name brand items and would still purchase this.
Hayley R.
At first i hated it because I wasn't used to a setting spray. It was the first one I ever used. I gave it a second shot and I fell in love. I use it everyday, even when I'm not wearing makeup.
Kristyn S.
My favorite setting spray! I can't live without it. I take one everywhere I go. I spray it all over my face before I begin my make up routine and again once I finish. My makeup stays on all day and night! I highly recommend everyone try it, you will fall in love!
Maela N.
Purchased at: Sephora
I really feel like for the price of a full size bottle , the product should work very well; however it did not work for me and my combination skin . It made my skin super oily and literally made my makeup slide off my face .
Sarah C.
Surprise, AZ
I couldn’t tell a huge difference with the lasting effects this gave my makeup but I did like the overall finish it gave. I do not think I would repurchase this product, it is a little pricey.
Jill N.
I use this to make eye shadows into eye liner. I don't use it as a setting spray. I don't think setting spray works with my skin tone so I don't blame the spray. It has a natural finish. I might try it again.
Alexis S.
Texas
In Texas it can get up to a 110 in no time. This setting spray is a staple in my make up bag! I'm on my feet for 8 straight hours, And this setting spray makes me look fabulous through it all!
Madisyn S.
Alvarado
The setting spray definitely does the job. It makes your make up stay on all day for 24 hours. I recommend the spray to anyone who is needing a Settings for it. I would definitely buy again and I will definitely use it again
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.