BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Caitlyn N.
Parma
This product KEEPS my makeup the way it was when i apply it. I got the travel size, just so i could try it, and i am now on my second full size bottle. It is great for the summer months and will keep you looking fresh all day. This is a repeat purchase for me and part of my daily makeup routine. I put on my full face and spray this to set everything. It was love at first pump!
Kelly S.
A MUA used this on me and makeup lasted and lasted. No reaction from my sensitive skin.

However I found it a little drying for my very dry skin.

I love UD products so I ended up buying this in the “Chill” version which supposedly has hydrating properties and that works just as well without the drying aspect.
Lexie M.
Athens, GA
This has been my only setting spray I have used, so I will give as much comparison as I can. The smell is so pleasant, which is an added bonus. The spray is lightweight, and you cannot feel on it your face. I have very oily skin, and by the end of the day, my face does get greasy, but the spray does its job.
Kreston D.
Portsmouth, OH
This product is a game changer in the Makeup world. It's a must have in anyone's makeup routine!! If you want your makeup to stay where you out it then this is your product. I also like to use this before applying my makeup to help block my pores from my makeup setting into them. Highly recommend this setting spray
Joselyne T.
Beaverton, OR
The only setting spray I have ever purchased is All Nighter from UD. It has kept my makeup looking flawless in the unforgiving heat of summer, during long swearty work shifts, and during dances. It it worth the splurg and I dont even bother trying anything else because I know All Nighter will have my back
Marie C.
Sacramento
I now wear makeup every day. Each time I’ve gone to Sephora, I kept seeing the makeup spray. I finally hit down and bought Urban Decay’s All Nighter spray. No regrets. It truly keeps the make up on my face. The only problem area I have is at the bridge of my nose. Let me explain: I wear glasses every day and for some odd reason, my foundation on the bridge of my nose just keeps coming off. I think I just need to spray more All Nighter on there and I should be good. I’ve been using the spray for about 10 days, and I like it quite a lot, and only $15!  URBAN DECAY All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Emily D.
This setting spray is honestly pretty good. My only issue is that occasionally my makeup will still smudge if I’m having a particularly long or grueling day. Natural finish which I love. I wish it was a little cheaper, but I really only have to buy 1 bottle a year as I really only wear makeup on weekends.
Theresa L.
saint paul
My all time favorite setting spray. After I am finished with my makeup I spray like ten spritzes all over my face. It really helps to blend in the powder and make my makeup look more natural. The only setting spray I have used that actually makes your makeup last all day and actually look nicer for longer.
Taylor B.
Mount Horeb, WI
This is my go to setting spray for weddings, long nights out! Or when i know ill have my makeup on a long time and want it to stay!!! I know this works becuase whej i go to take of my makeup it is a little harder to remove with a makeup wipe! It is expensive but it last and i use it all the tkme! This is a pic of having makeup on for over 16 hours and it stayed!!
brinna G.
Denver
Best setting spray I have used! I have only skin and through out the day my makeup will start smeering and melting off but, with the all nighter setting spray, my makeup stays in place ALL DAY and I don't get oily. I apply 5 to 6 sprays all over my face and give my face about a min to dry. I also love using it when I go out because I will dance all night and work up some sparkles (sweat) lol but my make up STAYS IN PLACE!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.