BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Anna D.
Nürnberg
This setting spray has never let me down. It sprays out nicely and keeps your makeup on your face all day / night. The price isn’t too bad because you don’t use too much when you spray. I would recommend this to anyone.
Julia M.
Atlanta, GA
Awesome setting powder. Bought this in the travel size at sephora and went back for the full size. Keeps any make up on all night. Just a spritz and you're out the door. I use it every day! Would recommend. Worth a try!
Aspen N.
I absolutely love this product. This is the best setting spray I’ve ever used. It holds my makeup in place almost all day. I would for sure recommend this to all my friends and I would definitely buy this product again!
Ashley N.
Franklin
I haven’t noticed anything groundbreaking with this spray. It’s cooling, which is nice, but I notice my makeup caking toward the end of the day and I can’t help but wonder if it’s the spray.
Alyssa B.
Fairdale, KY
Finally something that actually does what it says... I use this virtually everyday in order to keep my make up from wearing off during the day. It leaves a natural finish without making my face sticky or greasy looking.
Natalie P.
Wilton Manors, FL
Perfect for keeping your masterpiece intact and flawless all day and all night. Super light weight and no sticky residue. Great matte finish and you only need a small amount of product. A must have in my makeup arsenal.
Sierra S.
Citrus Heights, CA
There’s a reason this is everyone’s “holy grail:” it works amazingly.

With everything else in my routine, I can trust that with All Nighter, my makeup will still look good after 10-12 hours, usually far past the time I need it on.

This stuff is a miracle in a bottle.
Aubrey M.
This is a great setting spray, and a great price point. I just hate how it sprays, I wish it was more of a mist, it leaves weird marks in your makeup because of how harsh it sprays. Other than that it’s a great product!
Lucero F.
Newark, DE
This is a holy grail product. Everyone says it’s amazing because it is! It smells nice and the sprayer is nice too. This will really help your makeup stay in your face, in place, all day! I definitely recommend this to everyone!
Jess H.
I normally don’t wear enough makeup to need a setting spray, but I bought this for when I got married. I had heard so many good things about it and how well it worked for oily skin, but I was so disappointed when I finally used it. It didn’t keep my makeup in place at all.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.