BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Mere M.
Grain Valley
This was my first setting spray and I swear by it! Keeps your make up on, keeps oil from breaking down your makeup. Prefects your application. Love itUrban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Pauleshia D.
Again, do I have to say much about this product! When I say your makeup will not move, I mean it is in tact until you personally remove it. I love this setting spray. It’s not sticky, and feels weightless on my skin.
Grace L.
Nashua, NH
Great setting spray. Holds all makeup on without a smudge, great for going out. There is a pleasant smell which is always a plus. The packaging is study and compact which makes traveling with it easy. Would recommend.
Katlyn B.
Wingate, NC
This is the best setting spray ever! I wore it for over 12 hours one day in the humidity and it kept my makeup in place. I was skeptical at first but now it's one of my must haves. I love it and a bottle last a while.
Richa P.
Old Hickory, TN
I am in love with this setting spray! It’s my favorite and makes my makeup last all day and makes it set in so pretty!! It also helps with not making my face dry out after applying foundation! Recommend this to everyone!
Dominique B.
hollywood, FL
My makeup does not go anywhere with this product!! The spray on this product is nice and even and doesn’t leave droplets on my skin. The finish on my skin is pretty natural I would say, not too dewy and not too matte.
Shikha M.
Albuquerque , NM
This is a good setting spray. It feels chilling when you first put it on your skin. Not sure if it really helps make your makeup last long but it does feel good when you put it on. Another plus is that it smells good!
Ali T.
Newark, NJ
Great product for a night out. Don’t think this is necessary for every day makeup but great for special occasions. Urban decay is a quality brand and I would recommend to others. This was recommended to me by others.
A B.
Love love love this!! My makeup stays all night without a single smudge! Its a little pricey in comparison to other swttibg sprays but well worth it.Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Jenny C.
Got a someone and it did in fact last all night but I don't use that much makeup to be really using a setting spray. I only use it when I go out so I'm not sure if I need it. I got this as a gift but I probably would not buy it again
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.