BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Destree B.
Lynn Haven, FL
Totally worth every penny! I used this on the day of my surprise engagement and even after wearing it for over 15 hours and after crying for hours my face looked like it did the moment I left my house.
Mytea R.
Great setting spray! I have very oily skin and could never find a spray to make my makeup last long. Until I came across this one I went to a concert and my makeup lasted all night! You'll definitely get your money's worth!
Audrey T.
Burton, TX
I love this setting spray! It helps my makeup stay on longer than usual. It is a refreshing mist that goes onto your face. It does not burn. It lasts a long time. I have had my bottle for about a year and it hasn’t run out.
Rosilyn R.
Los Angeles
Love it. I tend to shine and need to apply powder after a few hours to control shine in the T zone. But no need to do so with urban decay , shine was controlled without any additional products
Guadalupe G.
Los Angeles
This stuff is so good! Although I do notice my face gets a bit oily by the end of the day but when I go and check all my makeup is still in place and I still see my blush and bronzer after 8+ hours!
Monica G.
moreno valley
This is the most most most best setting spray that i have ever used in my entire life!! the spray comes out very misty so it does not leave huge drops on your face which i love and it just completely locks all your make up in place not just your foundation which i love!
Courtney S.
Tampa
I was hesitant to buy this because of the price but I’m so glad I did. Nothing has ever made my makeup stay on so flawlessly all day. I have a very oily nose and this truly helps control that!
Maggie W.
I am obsessed with this makeup setting spray. I used it for my best friend’s wedding on the bride and myself— it kept our makeup on from 8am through the entire ceremony and reception in 90 degree heat. Would 100% recommend!
Scarlet W.
One of my favourite setting sprays. I love using this when it's hot and humid out and/or when I'm doing a heavy eye look. This spray LOCKS your look down, not even kidding! It's a lifesaver!
veronica m.
Pasadena, CA
This helps a LOT with long lasting power! Brings down the look of excess powder, locks makeup into place. Urban Decay sprays are made by Skindinavia so I notice them being extremely similar!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.