BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Julia🍃🍂 C.
Whittier
If I could bathe in this I would!!! It’s so refreshing and I love the smell. Makes me feel like I could run a marathon in full glam and my makeup wouldn’t budge. Recommend as much as one could!!!
Alyssa S.
Mesquite, TX
This setting spray is totally amazing I love urban decay setting sprays it last on my face all day I could have all kinds of make up on for hours and still feel fresh like I almost have nothing on people will ask why doesn't my makeup bother me if we are outside and it is litterly because I have this on it leaves me looking so flawless at the end of the day!
Armando A.
Denton, TX
This is probably the second setting spray I’ve used from UD and I love it! I can literally take it anywhere! I like that it controls the oil on my skin. At first it was kind of crappy but I found hacks to keep my face looking snatched!
Erin B.
Keeps my makeup on all day or all night. No smudges. Great for my combination skin. Can be a little drying. Gives me a nice neutral finish on my makeup. Just spritz and your makeup is set!
Jessica R.
Essex Jct, VT
Never lets me down, I originally tried this product not intending it to be as good as it was. I went and looked at my face hours late and I was shocked, it kept everything looking to good and like I had just barely put it on.. I will never buy anything else
Blayke B.
Canton
THis product was recommend to me by a beauty guru on YouTube and it is really good it keeps ur makeup on all day looking flawless Andy perfect and I don’t ever have to do touchyps and I would really recommend this to you to try you will really love them.
Blayne🌸 M.
Morganfield, KY
This setting spray is my go to whenever it comes to having my foundation stay on all day. I use this with the UD All Nighter foundation too, my make up still looks great after a long day at work!
Tia M.
Corpus Christi, TX
Love this product! It’s light with no strong odor. Helps blend makeup and gets rid of the dry cakey look. Easy to apply and lasts all day. Great for any type of skin. I would recommend this spray
Jennifer E.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I love this setting spray ! My first ever high end setting spray and omg it makes your makeup stay in place. It literally doesn’t budge. I have glasses so usually my makeup goes all wonky and this prevents it.
Haley M.
Pineland
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE SETTING SPRAY IN THE WORLD! It keeps my makeup on all day, it won’t budge at all. It lasts in the Texas heat. It doesn’t effect the finish of it, but the matte one is so good! It keeps me oil free all night!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.