BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Karolina S.
Melvindale , MI
This is that one, during my trip to New York, we went out on the town from 5pm- 3am and my makeup didn’t move at all. It’s a great product and I highly recommend it if you do a lot through out your day or going out for a night!
Armando A.
Denton, TX
This is probably the second setting spray I’ve used from UD and I love it! I can literally take it anywhere! I like that it controls the oil on my skin. At first it was kind of crappy but I found hacks to keep my face looking snatched!
M G.
Westerville, OH
This is the absolute best product for hot and humid days. I trust this spray 100%, it has never let me down.
My makeup doesn’t melt off and stays in place all day. I will keep buying All Nighter.
Keanna T.
This is the only setting spray I will ever use. This product keeps your make up in place And doesn’t give it a shine like most. And not a lot of oil build up if you have an oily face like mine 😒🙌
Alexis H.
Great Mills, MD
This spray does exactly what it says! It stays on all day/night! I use it as a setting and a primer spray. It doesn’t smell weird. It’s eye catching. Great for the price. Would totally recommend.
Amanda P.
Works like a charm every time. Spray ontop of your makeup or with an eyeshadow to give pigment and it will stay in place literally all night. Price point is a little high but absolutely worth it.
Brittany J.
I use this spray daily and it helps my makeup last through out the day! I still touch up my face a bit around lunch, but this product helps for the most part. The price is reasonable and one bottle usually lasts me a few months.
Trisha P.
Granger, IN
Love this setting spray. It’s light weight and the packaging is really great. The only thing I would change is the price. It is a bit pricey for a spray given the ingredients that are in it. Other than that- great product, will repurchase.
Blayke B.
Canton
THis product was recommend to me by a beauty guru on YouTube and it is really good it keeps ur makeup on all day looking flawless Andy perfect and I don’t ever have to do touchyps and I would really recommend this to you to try you will really love them.
Alyssa S.
Mesquite , TX
This setting spray is totally amazing I love urban decay setting sprays it last on my face all day I could have all kinds of make up on for hours and still feel fresh like I almost have nothing on people will ask why doesn't my makeup bother me if we are outside and it is litterly because I have this on it leaves me looking so flawless at the end of the day!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.