BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Averi J.
Longview, TX
I bought this a few days I bought this a few days ago and I love it so much I feel it really melts my make up together And makes my makeup last all day. This is the best setting spray I’ve ever tried and I recommend it
Kristen B.
Barren Spgs, VA
I give this 5 starts because it smells good, and makes my makeup litteraly stay in all day!! I never have to touch my makeup up. And that's exactly what I look for in this type of product. Now for the dry skin, it does dry my skin out, but I can get over that!
Neely P.
Bradenville
I use this setting spray as a part of my daily makeup routine. I have oily skin and it works quite well to keep all my makeup in place throughout the day. I have repurchased several times and would recommend to others.
Breeanne R.
I have the sample size of this setting spray, believe it when you hear people rave about this! The hype is real!! It doesn’t change the finish of your foundation and doesn’t leave weird spots on your foundation either.
Hailey M.
Marietta, GA
Makes my makeup truly last all day and sets it perfectly with a natural finish on top of my makeup. Good for all skin types however it doesn't have any sun protection it is still good though and I would recommend to others
Whitney C.
This is hands down the only setting spray you should purchase. Once you try this, it is obvious that it is farrrrr superior to any other brand’s spray. Trust me, it is totally worth the splurge and it will last awhile!
Mari P.
Milton
I wasn’t overly impressed with this setting spray. It seemed to have a touch of a sticky residue left once applied. And I didn’t really notice my makeup lasting longer than before. I won’t be buying this product again.
Tori M.
N Tonawanda, NY
This setting spray was really good and made my makeup last much longer however I wouldn’t pay that much money for it again. If you have the money to spend on this product, definitely go for it. But there are many cheaper alternatives to this.
emilee s.
Rock Hill, SC
this setting spray is absolutely amazing! I have tried lots of different ones but i continue to go back to this one over and over again because it is literally the best! It may be a little pricey but it is so worth it!
peyton r.
O Fallon, IL
this is my favorite high end setting spray! it's great for combination skin in my opinion. (since i have combination skin) it's super long lasting too. it's super similar to the nyx setting spray but i prefer this one!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.