BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Ciara V.
Tucson, AZ
This is my absolute favorite setting spray! It really help make my makeup last all night! I like that it isn't really scented because done smells can be too strong on your face but this one is great!!!!!
Alisha M.
Ewa Beach, HI
Locks in your makeup and keeps it lasting all night for sure!! I think it’s good for all skin types, but does give your skin a more matte appearance in my opinion, so if you’re looking for a dewy spray this probably isn’t the one for you.
Kylee M.
Denham Spgs, LA
I never feel like my look is complete without this setting spray. It really does help my makeup to stay on for a long time. It is also kind of refreshing when you spray it on your face. I highly recommend it
Deianara B.
Definitely all nighter but the spray does take long to be absorbed into the skin and there could be slip ups. It’s easy to apply with one sprits and usually leave makeup without no hesitation but I think they’re are better sprays out there
ruiriupanda D.
Los Angeles
The Urban Decay All nighter long-lasting makeup is definitely the best setting spray for me because it really makes your makeup stick to your skin all day long! it also freshens you up and you can reapply it any time
Andrea A.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
If I ever have a special event where I need my makeup to stay put, i know I wear this. Perfect for when you want your makeup to stay. Also perfect for spraying your highlighter on. Brings out the shine.
Diana S.
Houston , TX
It’s long lasting, lightweight, and oil free. I have no problems with it whatsoever. My skin feels so smooth and it helps me not get oily to quick. I definitely would buy this again, and I recommend it.
DENISE S.
Costa Mesa , CA
BEST SETTING SPRAY EVER! Honestly hold all the make up together through the whole night. During day, it even works as a sub screen and it’s made for every type of skin. Love love love and 100% recommend
Colleen S.
Wheaton, IL
I have oily skin and this stuff works wonders. A Sephora employee recommended it to me and I cannot go back to any other spray. This stuff makes my make up last all day. I’ve bought this a few times and I love it.
Kenzie S.
apache junction
There's nothing that compares. It makes my makeup last allllllll day. All night. And tomorrow if you need it. It makes foiled shadows pop, highlighter sink into the skin and there's just nothing better.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.