BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

DENISE S.
Costa Mesa, CA
BEST SETTING SPRAY EVER! Honestly hold all the make up together through the whole night. During day, it even works as a sub screen and it’s made for every type of skin. Love love love and 100% recommend
Caroline P.
Lexington, SC
Smells a little off. Works great and sets my makeup in place all day through the summer heat. It has a natural finish and great for any skin type. It hydrated your skin and makes your base makeup look amazing. Dont know if I’ll but again solely based on the price of the product.
Purchased at: ULTA
This setting spray does just as it promises, help keep your makeup on all day. I go to a lot of concerts and this is the magic trick I use to keep my makeup looking fresh even after hours of wearing it!
Sarah B.
Lebanon, TN
They’ve changed the bottle colors on me! I don’t know much about setting sprays so I don’t know if there’s suppose to be a difference between all of them but I used this one for a while and enjoyed it I’ve seen a difference when I wear it
ruiriupanda D.
San Pedro, CA
The Urban Decay All nighter long-lasting makeup is definitely the best setting spray for me because it really makes your makeup stick to your skin all day long! it also freshens you up and you can reapply it any time
Halle O.
Lisle, IL
My favorite setting spray! I feel like this keeps my makeup looking fresh all day and helps it last longer compared to other setting sprays I’ve used. I also like the mist on this one — perfectly light!
Julie K.
I don’t like this setting spray and would not recommend it. I think it’s too much money for the quality of the spray. It makes my face oily and the mist is very wet on my safe. I wouldn’t recommend this
Gabbie P.
Not a huge fan of setting sprays but this one won me over. It doesn’t make your make up look too dewy it tends to dry matte. It also keeps everything looking the same as when you first did it! I use it every time I know I’ll be out long.
Andrea A.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
If I ever have a special event where I need my makeup to stay put, i know I wear this. Perfect for when you want your makeup to stay. Also perfect for spraying your highlighter on. Brings out the shine.
Hope B.
Spotsylvania,Va
I love this product so much, because of the way it works with literally every skin type from oily to dry. I would recommend it to everyone of you want your makeup to stay all day and all night this is the way to go. I would totally buy it again in a heartbeat no if ends or buts.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.