BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Kyra D.
Portsmouth, OH
Holy grail of setting spray! Definitely my favorite. I’ve purchased lots and lots of this. The only thing I would change is to make the sprayer be more of a continuous mister but either way this stuff is magic.
Amber P.
Camden, DE
This product is my favorite setting spray. It just takes a few sprays which is a fine mist. Works well with my dry skin. This product keeps my makeup on all day. I am going to repurchase this soon.
Jessica S.
I CANT LEAVE MY HOUSE WITHOUT SPAYING THIS ON MY FACE. This just makes everything tie together perfectly. I feel like it makes your makeup melt into one and combine perfectly! It’s amazing, and makes your makeup last the whole day!
Kara H.
Lexington, KY
I've heard nothing but amazing stuff about this setting spray. It is a natural finish that makes your skin look flawless . I love the new packaging super cute ND makes your makeup stay on all day long
Makenzie B.
West Milford, NJ
This is just a never fail, ride or die product for literally everyone. As it’s name says, it makes makeup stay all night. I have combo skin but I know my oily skin friend would agree this is a favorite.
Jenny P.
Bristol, TN
This is my holy grail setting spray. I really see a difference in the longevity of my makeup when I use this. It is lightweight and doesn’t make my skin feel sticky or anything. I recommend it a lot.
Victoria S.
Irving
I have only had a sample of this item so far it’s good.It gives off a matte or natural finish super easy to use and apply.My makeup stays in place all day.I am thinking about buying the full size.
Sean M.
Kingwood, TX
ive bought so many bottles of this stuff its amazing. it keeps you makeup intact for hour of long wear. I usually work 8-10 hour shifts on weekends and my makeup looks great from beginning to end.
Mackenzie M.
Houston
If you’re willing to spend money on a setting spray, I would say this is a good one. I personally don’t find it necessary for my makeup routine, but it is a nice addition. It keeps my makeup in place even if I’m sweating or oily.
Shanea D.
Devine, TX
I got this one by accident but never once regretted it. It’s easy to apply all you do is spray it on a little bit a way from ur face and you’ll have flawless, long lasting make up for any occasion
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.