BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Carolyn H.
This setting spray will keep your makeup in place, but not necessarily keep oil at bay. Recommend the de-slick gel under your foundation if you are looking to get mattifying effect then spray this at the end to keep it set!
Ry M.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a good setting spray. It’s pricey but it does do the job. I feel like my makeup does last longer when I use it. My complaint about this is the smell. It smells terrible in my opinion, and it’s pricey, but it is a good product.
Gracie C.
Machias, NY
I am a college student; saying this I go to basement parties that are SO hot. This keeps my makeup looking pretty decent. When I say hot I mean like 80 degrees at all times drilling wet. I will definitely keep buying this.
jessica b.
Lakeside
My all-time favorite setting spray! The UD All Nighter spray was the first ever setting spray I bought when I really started getting into makeup! It keeps my makeup in place, and doesn't cause it to melt off from sweat! This should be a staple of any makeup bag!
Katherine B.
Houston
Best setting spray ever for my oily skin. It really keeps my makeup on place for a long time and makes it look good. It is lightweight and I find it good for any type of skin. I really love using it and would buy it again.
This is the best setting spray out there, has my makeup lasting all day, lightweight, weightless mist and it is refreshing. Perfect for all skin types. My makeup will stay on no matter how hot or cold the weather is.
Maddy H.
I really enjoy this product as i do anything from urban decay truthfully! The only problem i have with this is the smell! it has a different scent to it but the product itself is amazing it doesn’t make me use it any less!
Stephany L.
I love the scent, the amount you get in each spritz is perfect, & it makes a visible difference in my makeup! I can’t go without this product, it truly makes my makeup last longer & I look forward to purchasing this again.
kylie k.
This setting spray never fails me! Without this spray, my makeup would be a big oily mess within 3 hours. It really does help keep makeup on! I still get oily, however, I don’t mind having to touch up! the spray is really nice and fine.
Samantha 🤪.
I’ve never owned a better setting spray like this one. My makeup stays put all night! I’ve been in the 100 degree heat and with this long lasting spray my makeup did not budge! I love this product! I’m on my second bottle!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.