BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Morgan R.
Saint Charles, MO
It smells great, and I love the new design of the bottle! I only gave it four because of how pricey it is. I can usually find something that works just as well as this product. This product works well for dry skin.
Rosalyn G.
This is definitely a staple for me. My makeup stays in place. It doesn’t feel sticky at all. The dry time is pretty fast, even if you bathe in it. It has amazing longevity as well. I love it and will continue to keep it in rotation.
Paige Z.
Aurora
All time favorite setting spray. It comes out nice and even from the bottle and makes my makeup look gorgeous and lasts all day. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a nice setting spray.
Izzy M.
South Jordan
Urban Decays Prep and Setting Spray’s are some of the best I’ve ever seen! Not only do they smell good but they work! Your makeup stays in place all day and you can’t even tell you’re wearing makeup
Carolyn K.
Great setting spray. I always keep a backup file because it's my go-to when I did my makeup to last and I don't want to be stuck without it. I know it has a good reputation but it's totally justified
Brandi G.
Adamsville, TN
If you want your make up to last you through that morning meeting, lunch, and all through the night for the club. This is the stuff for you!! Couldn’t ask for anything better. Not to costly neither.
zaidee 💌.
Owasso
this is the first setting spray i owned, and the first one that actually worked. it holds my makeup down & doesn’t mess my skin up! easily applied & works great, especially when you dry it down ((::
Madeleine A.
Charlotte, NC
This is an awesome go-to setting spray and the bottle lasts a very long time because you only need a little bit. It doesn’t mess up my makeup when i spray it and it seems to make it last way longer.
Monica C.
This is my #1 to go to setting spray when I go out. It really helps keep makeup in place . And I assure you it really does last all day long. So need a setting spray to help keep your makeup from falling off this is the one for you.
Alejandra A.
Pearland, TX
This is the only setting spray that actually works on me. When I'm on a Photo shoot set I literally never have to touch up my make up due to this setting spray. It really does last all day and night.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.