BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Micha H.
Bristol, VA
This to me is the only product other than the Skindinavia line that actually works to keep makeup on noticeable longer. Yes this is made by Skindinavia. I love All Nighter and I love Urban Decay primers if you need your make up locked and loaded and not going to budge then this is for you and Urban Decay has got your back!!!
Nakaiya W.
Philadelphia, PA
When it says all nighter, they mean ALL NIGHT. I used this to set my prom makeup and my makeup did not budge all night. Since I have dry skin, when I use powders I can look a little dry or ghostly. But when I use this it makes the makeup like melt into my skin and makes me look luminous without looking greasy. I LOVE it!!!
Samantha M.
Enosburg Falls, VT
I really like this product. I recently just started exploring and trying new things. I'm in the market for a setting powder and also for some highlighter and blush, and so on. I'm experimenting. This is my training wheels go-to spray. I'm gonna buy Kat Von D's Lock It and also, Tarte's setting spray. (Not sure which line yet.)

Anyway, so I like this because of the matte look it gives. I do not like how I have to reapply a few times throughout the day. I wish it was a 12 hour spray. And 15$ for a product that doesn't do what I need seems to be a whole lot. Again, mattified looks.. pretty finish. I'm sure there is something better.
Jamie C.
Mountain View
Hands down the best setting spray and a staple in my makeup bag. Makeup lasts all day, the formula doesn’t feel sticky or drying and it does not break me out. Spray bottle has a nice mist too, so I don’t get large drops across my face. My only complaint is how fast I go through this since I do use this daily.
Sofia H.
Seneca
I love this product for keeping my makeup on for a night out. It leaves me with a nice natural finish and does not disrupt any makeup I have on. It also does not make your makeup impossible to remove which is a plus. I would recommend this setting spray to anyone with combination/oily skin such as myself.
Hunter D.
Altoona
I have heard so many great things about this product, but for me personally it did not work so well. For some reason, it caused my makeup to separate. I have tried it with variation in the products I used. But for some reason, instead of helping melt the powder into my skin, it caused the powder to separate. So, by the end of the day my face looked dry and crusty.
alaina W.
Pittsburgh , PA
I've purchased this product many times throughout the years. It is great and really works. It's kept my makeup in place for long nights, through many tears, and through flights/travel. Sometimes I'll put it on in the mornings before work too if I know I'll be out late. I recommend this to all my friends.
Lolo S.
The best of the best, this setting spray sets very high standards that not many others can reach. This spray will make your makeup last through ANYTHING. If you use this spray and forget to take your makeup off before bed you WILL have a full face in the morning. The scent is mild, nothing offensive, and it doesn't leave me sticky or tacky like other sprays have.
kristen s.
east northport
Really really nice. this setting spray is really hydrating and good for all skin types. decent price for the amount of product. best for parties or special events when u want your makeup to last all day. wouldn’t recommend for daily use b/c it makes it a little more difficult to remove your everyday makeup.
Kreston D.
Portsmouth, OH
This product is a game changer in the Makeup world. It's a must have in anyone's makeup routine!! If you want your makeup to stay where you out it then this is your product. I also like to use this before applying my makeup to help block my pores from my makeup setting into them. Highly recommend this setting spray
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.