BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Nakisha S.
I’ve only tried two higher end setting sprays and this was the second. I do feel that it helps control my oil and is lightweight. It’s really amazing but pricey which is why I very rarely buy it.
Natasha v.
raymondville
I love ❤️ this product it’s definitely worth the money to me I like the smell last for a long time and I use it everyday keeps my makeup locked in place and last longer then it would if I don’t spray it
Anna P.
This almost makes my face feel very matte after putting it on, but it does help my makeup stay on for a long time and it doesn’t even take that long to take off my makeup either! I would recommend this.
This setting spray does just as it promises, help keep your makeup on all day. I go to a lot of concerts and this is the magic trick I use to keep my makeup looking fresh even after hours of wearing it!
Meredith C.
I will say I noticed that my makeup lasted a little bit longer, but nothing drastic. Product is very wet when applied and does not appear to apply evenly when compared to other products. I would buy the travel size again when on the go.
Abbygail T.
755 sullivan rd dayton Tennessee
This product right here is one of my favorite setting spray’s are use it when I go out or out to dances because it last longer than other setting spray that I have used previously but this one it even says on the bottle use for midnight
Caroline M.
This setting spray is my go to. I always use this before my makeup and after my makeup. This makes my makeup last so long. It also creates a beautiful mist to melt all of my products together. I would buy again.
I love..love.love this spray it does what it says it keeps your makeup in place at all times it's a light weight setting spray that's good for all combinations of skin
Nicole M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
No need for primers with this one. My makeup never lasted til I started using this product. I have combo skin, leaning a bit more oily. I work long hours yet my makeup looks good at the end of the day all because of the All Nighter.
Andrea A.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
If I ever have a special event where I need my makeup to stay put, i know I wear this. Perfect for when you want your makeup to stay. Also perfect for spraying your highlighter on. Brings out the shine.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.