BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Ang T.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a wonderful setting spray. It hydrates my skin after applying make up, even with a full face. The lasting power is unmatchable, even enduring extreme heat and humidity. It's one I always recommend.
Lauren B.
Furlong, PA
This product is great to travel with. It’s good to use for combination skin. Helps keep makeup last longer. It has a natural finish and keeps me looking fresh all day. I would probably purchase again.
Kaylee T.
Works really well for keeping everything where I want it even after a night of sweating. I'm not a big fan or how it smudges liquid eyeshadow (after it's dried) but maybe I'm doing something wrong idk
Amanda M.
Shreveport, LA
The one and only setter that has ever worked for me! I've tried many others and nothing kept my makeup on all day. Only con is I wish the mist was a little more fine. This is the only set I recommend.
Brooklynn M.
Kingston, NY
This setting spray is so great. It’s incredibly long lasting and makes my makeup look great against my oily, sometimes dry skin. I’ve never used any other setting spray because I love this one so much. I would definitely buy it again!
Victoria B.
Johnson City
Literally the best setting spray I have ever used! I was outside the other day in a full face of makeup when it started pouring rain, I got soaked, but my makeup still looked bomb because I used this!
Allison A.
Steilacoom , WA
Does exactly what it says. Stays on all night! For reference in combination oily in my t zone with dry skin everywhere else and slightly acne prone. It doesn't mattify either which is the nice part! Have repurchased and will forever!
Audrey A.
Deridder, LA
Every single time I do not use this setting spray, I regret it. I spritz this on before and after my make up application, and my face stays absolutely flawless all day. I 100% recommend this to anyone, especially with combo/oily skin
Marisol O.
Aurora, OR
Are you gonna cry? Jump into a pool? Or even plan on sweating? This setting spray is for you. Your makeup will remain unremarkable. It’s worth every penny. I’ve repurchased twice and will keep doing so.
Rachel R.
Siler, KY
It helped control my oiliness all day! I’m still in school so i’m in class all day and i don’t really have time to stop after every class and do a touch up. My t zone is super oily so if you have that problem i’d definitely recommend
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.