BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Breana M.
Newton
This setting spray works amazing! It really does keep your make up on all night. The price is great and it smells good! I have been really looking for a good cheap setting spray and I would highly recommend I am glad I have found this!
Stacy B.
fort myers
If you don't use setting spray you are missing out. You really should try this product. I do makeup in a capacity of my job and it's a must to set. So many people don't do this. I would recommend this product as one of the better ones.
teasha b.
Macon Georgia
It kept me matte and not oily looking all day  Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray I just absolute love how it makes my makeup look I absolutely enjoy a matte face but the cons is it will not make your face dewy looking at all but overall it is a wonderful product if you love a beat matte look.
Jade V.
I live in Florida and suffer with hot weather and high humidity everyday. This spray doesn’t really last all night like it claims. It’s nice and feels refreshing it it doesn’t do much for where I live.
Amanda M.
Ludlow, MA
This setting spray is unlike anything I have ever used before. It literally makes my make up application last all night without having to touch up. It will run you around $20 but the spray will last a while. So worth it!
violet m.
Los Banos, CA
Pretty great spray, I used this while in Disneyland and I got in a water ride and welp the water hit my face as soon as I got out I went to the restroom to check my makeup and it was the same as before
Lauren W.
Highlands Ranch
This product makes my make up last forever. It gives my skin a nice finish as well, and really helps all my make up blend together. The bottle lasts forever too so I can buy it with out feeling guilty.
Jamie L.
Ann Arbor, MI
This setting spray really helps to lick your makeup in place. I spray this on as a finishing touch, it pulls my look together and remedies any dry patches or areas where I may have used too much powder. I also use this spray on my brushes to add intensity to my eyeshadow looks.
Lydia E.
Boston, MA
I have used this setting spray many times. I do find that it helps my makeup stay, but I'm not sure it necessarily the best setting spray. I have used several others and found them to be equal quality.
Kim D.
San Francisco
I’ve been using this setting spray for years and it does the job for my entire outing, I would highly recommend it. I used it for when I swam with my makeup, when I wear my makeup to work. It sits so nice on the skin, highly recommend.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.