BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Mallory G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
This spray works great! When I use this it keeps my Foundation from creasing and from rubbing off throughout the day, even in this heat! I have dry skin and this works well for me!! The scent is pleasant and the formula doesn’t burn.
Emma M.
Medford, OR
My favorite, last long don’t need much does what it says. I’ve purchased this for about 2 years now. Use it daily, as well as for nights out dancing. I think it’s worth the price,
If you aren’t sure try the sample size first.
Catherine D.
Manhattan Beach, CA
Amazing product! This helps my makeup stay on for so much longer than I was use to. It's nice to be able to leave your house in the morning and not have to worry that your makeup will be ruined by the time you get home.
Katie A.
Bartlesville, OK
Best setting spray ever. Everyone should own this stuff. It’s #1 for a reason. I can definitely tell when I’m not wearing this spray. I’m fairly oily, but this one works better than its de-slick counterpart. I very much prefer the scent of this one and the staying power.
Marissa O.
Burbank
I once played a full soccer game with a full face of makeup and my whole body was disgusting and sweaty and my face was completely untouched! It still looked like I just freshly put my makeup on! I love this setting spray so much and it’s perfect for my combo skin!
Jeanine S.
Essentially a great product to gravitate towards. Does the job, and leaves a beautiful finish. Although it’s not my favorite right now, it’s still good. I think if you aren’t sure on which spray to use this one is a safe bet.
Madison H.
I have used my friends on multiple occasions and I love it! It works so well and helps your makeup last a lot longer than other setting sprays. I need to purchase a bottle of my own. Would most definitely recommend to others!
Monica A.
Dale City
If you are about to go out for a long night of dancing I highly recommend this setting spray I’ve tried many other setting sprays and this is the only one where when I come home I still have a full face of make up its great !
Lauren E.
Rosemount , MN
One of my favorite setting sprays! My makeup stays for so long with this on. And it helps my makeup to melt together and not look so powdery. It’s super lightweight. Dries pretty matte. Definitely my go-to for setting sprays.
Mikala F.
Providence, RI
Although this product is expensive, it is the best of its kind on the market. I definitely notice a difference between when I do and don't use this spray. The sprayer is nice, and doesn't leave a noticeable residue on your face. I also love that it's cruelty-free.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.