BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Lizette G.
Clovis, CA
I didn’t feel like this spray made a difference. It is lightweight and doesn’t feel tacky however. The smell isn’t good either. I have oily skin which could be why the spray wasn’t as effective on face. The price wasn’t too bad.
Dana M.
Cartersville , GA
This is one of my favorite setting sprays. I usually apply after my make up to set it and keep it looking flawless for at least 8 hours at work. It does contain alcohol so i would stay away of thats an ingredient you avoid. I love it for the longevity of my makeup.
D L.
This stuff is the best, it is lightly scented, doesn’t feel like it was purposely perfumed. It makes my makeup stay awesome on my face without a plastic looking sheen. The price is great when buying the two full size duo on sale
Emma M.
Medford, OR
My favorite, last long don’t need much does what it says. I’ve purchased this for about 2 years now. Use it daily, as well as for nights out dancing. I think it’s worth the price,
If you aren’t sure try the sample size first.
Kayla V.
Monroeville, PA
I have always loved this to set my makeup. Though it is a little pricey, it is worth splurging on the larger one cause it will last a while. Makes my makeup last a lot longer as well as hydrate my dry skin for the time being.
Katie A.
Bartlesville, OK
Best setting spray ever. Everyone should own this stuff. It’s #1 for a reason. I can definitely tell when I’m not wearing this spray. I’m fairly oily, but this one works better than its de-slick counterpart. I very much prefer the scent of this one and the staying power.
Erin D.
This setting spray is the best spray that I have used. It honestly makes my make up stay on longer than you could imagine. I love this and will continue to use it. I recommend this for everyone who wants their make up to last
Samantha P.
This is like glue for your makeup. My makeup usually just melts after a few hours, but this makes my makeup stay put until I take it off. This is perfect for parties, a long day of work, or if your makeup doesn't stay on your face
LaShae B.
Galesburg , IL
I love this setting spray! It’s on the pricey side for my pockets but I get the travel version and make it work. The new packaging is easy on the eye and the spray sets my makeup literally all night well for a good 12 hours at least ( I had to wash my face for bed)
Vanessa V.
Kissimmee, FL
One of my favorite!!!! This is probably on the best out there it keeps my makeup looking flawless and i can definitely see that it lasts longer than with any! It’s not as hydrating as others but just make sure that you moisturize if you’re on the drier side
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.