BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Becca M.
Indianapolis, IN
To be honest when I sprayed this I wasn’t expecting much. But somehow it works! Even sweating walking around a theme park my makeup didn’t budge! My eye makeup always runs so keeping that under control is huge!
Esther  i.
Fort Worth, TX
Amazing! Works like magic because it makes your make up last long! I had bought the Sephora favorites box and this one came in mini size. I will definitely buy it in full size. It smells great and sprays good.
Hannah A.
Cedar Bluff
This product is true to its name. Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray lasts ALL NIGHT!! I can set my makeup with this and it does not budge. My makeup lasts to 18 hours.❤❤
Mary P.
Purchase
Purchased at: ULTA
Sooo nice, I do wish it was cheaper. Not matte, really just sinks in and preserves the texture you’ve already made. Very refreshing, not too tacky, and very easy to use. I’m pretty cheap so I’ll have to work up the concoction to buy again.
Breanna S.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I love the smell and the packaging! Very chic! It helped keep my makeup flawless for HOURS!! I probably over spray but gotta make sure the face is snatched! Matte finish because I love a good matte face!
Alisha M.
Ewa Beach, HI
Locks in your makeup and keeps it lasting all night for sure!! I think it’s good for all skin types, but does give your skin a more matte appearance in my opinion, so if you’re looking for a dewy spray this probably isn’t the one for you.
Lizzie S.
Ames, IA
This setting spray is basically my holy water. It keeps my makeup in one place all day and night long. Super lightweight and doesn’t break me out either! I will never love another setting spray as much as this one!
Amber V.
Galloway, NJ
literally the best setting spray i’ve ever used! I wish it was more affordable but it really is worth the price! a few sprays and my makeup seems to last forever!!! I will definitely buy it in the future
Alexandra S.
Tulsa
Looking for smudge free make up? This is the product for you!! I was in a college dance team and we used his for competitions and football games, and even after having my makeup on ALL DAY and sweating it looked like I had just applied it.
Deianara B.
Definitely all nighter but the spray does take long to be absorbed into the skin and there could be slip ups. It’s easy to apply with one sprits and usually leave makeup without no hesitation but I think they’re are better sprays out there
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.