BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Colleen S.
Wheaton, IL
I have oily skin and this stuff works wonders. A Sephora employee recommended it to me and I cannot go back to any other spray. This stuff makes my make up last all day. I’ve bought this a few times and I love it.
Alyssa G.
I use this product when I’m going out with my love on a date or any special event.i love how it gives a matte finish ! Brings the makeup out a million times better and really sets it in.! I definitely recommend this item
Gabbie P.
Not a huge fan of setting sprays but this one won me over. It doesn’t make your make up look too dewy it tends to dry matte. It also keeps everything looking the same as when you first did it! I use it every time I know I’ll be out long.
Anna P.
This almost makes my face feel very matte after putting it on, but it does help my makeup stay on for a long time and it doesn’t even take that long to take off my makeup either! I would recommend this.
Sarah B.
Lebanon, TN
They’ve changed the bottle colors on me! I don’t know much about setting sprays so I don’t know if there’s suppose to be a difference between all of them but I used this one for a while and enjoyed it I’ve seen a difference when I wear it
Tayler E.
Waldron, IN
Even though it’s a little pricier than some setting sprays, the extra money is definitely worth it. This makes my makeup stay ALL DAY and works as a great makeup refresher throughout the day when I need to look a little more awake/alive.
Hope B.
Spotsylvania,Va
I love this product so much, because of the way it works with literally every skin type from oily to dry. I would recommend it to everyone of you want your makeup to stay all day and all night this is the way to go. I would totally buy it again in a heartbeat no if ends or buts.
Maggie J.
Ames,IA
Really like this setting spray itself but the spray nozzle always left me with water droplets on my face after just finishing my makeup which was very frustrating. I would definitely buy again if the spray bottle/packaging were improved.
Gabriella M.
rootstown
I am a sweaty person. This setting spray saves my life on the reg. At the end of the day my makeup is in place and it keeps my makeup from melting off when it’s hot outside.
Lindsey F.
Russellville, KY
Only setting spray I’ve ever used and the only one I probably will. Keeps makeup in place and looking locked in for hours. Just be sure to spray the proper length away. Great value and product. Love it.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.