BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Emanuela R.
Kansas City, MO
This is the only setting spray that I use. Makes my makeup last all day! The mist is perfect and it’s good for my dry skin as well. It gives me a matte finish but prevents my foundation from getting cakey.
Savannah F.
Saltville, VA
This setting spray is so nice! The mister is perfect, it makes my makeup last all day! I recommend this to everyone! We used this for my sisters wedding day and her makeup lasted all day long! I love this!
Emilee Y.
Very good setting spray! Tried to only use it for special occasions because I felt like it ran out pretty quickly. Made my makeup very long lasting and enhanced my makeup throughout the day if I retouched
Sophia L.
Yonkers, NY
I love this spray so much. It really helps complete my makeup I feel like my makeup is imcomolete without it! It’s lightweight and once applied I feel like there is nothing stopping my makeup from fading
jade h.
Midlothian, VA
I'm a smudgy sweaty mess during summer and even during winter and this helps
a lot with keeping my
makeup from looking like a hot mess. It sprays on easily and lasts a few months if you don't use it every single day (but you'll want to...)
Tara M.
Minnetonka, MN
I absolutely loveeeee this makeup setting spray from urban decay! Definitely worth the price. When they say “all nighter” they aren’t kidding! I use this as a part of my daily makeup routine and don’t have to reapply as often as I used to
Sabrina S.
Bristol, CT
Best setting spray in my opinion. I have tried many. The only thing I would change is the way the spray comes out. Wish it was a diner most. This will really make your make up stay intact all night long.
Grace D.
Los Angeles, CA
This is probably the best setting apart on the market. It really does stay on for the long haul. Light weight and doesn't feel like hair spray for your face. I got my at ulta for a great price and would definitely buy it again.
Rena G.
Bechtelsville , PA
Obsessed with every setting spray this company comes out with! Truly the best out there! Hold everything in place all night with no smudging or transferring! Easy to apply and only 1-2 sprays are needed!
Marla B.
The only setting spray I use! Its a fine mist that's just right and sprays evenly. Makes my makeup stay in place for hours. I prefer this one over Chill, but I like both. Chill doesn't seem to last as long on me
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.