BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Carra L.
Buffalo
Can't go a day without this stuff. Feels clean, light formula that does not weigh down your face. I have had no issues with my skin breaking out and the product is affordable. I would feel naked without it!

rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
really good for oily skin! my sister uses and it seem to work better for her and not for me. i dont have oily skin so i dont have that problem! but this setting spray didn't seem to hold my makeup as well as just elf, or cheap brand!
Amanda R.
halethorpe
I used this for my junior prom and it kept my eyeshadow and everything else on all day. The smell is a bit strong but the outcome is worth it. My skin is pretty oily and it didn’t make it any worse than it would usually get at the end of a long day. I would use this again.
Elena H.
Pleasant Hill
I love this setting spray! Even tho it’s the only one I have used really, it really does work, it keeps my make up from running and helps all lasting wearing throughout the whole day! It also feel like there is nothing on your face fact it has dried which I really love!!!!
Kimberley S.
Mystic, CT
This setting spray, which is made by an incredible brand, Skindinavia, stays put all day. The mist is perfect and there is no overwhelming scent. It helps your makeup melt into the skin with a natural finish. Love this setting spray
Mea B.
Cross City, FL
I have tried a few different brand setting sprays and none of them work the way this one does! Your makeup seriously does not budge and if your a dry skin person like me you don't even have to touch up your makeup when you use this!
Christin C.
Smithville , MO
Not a surprise to me that this setting spray is one of the best!! I have dry skin, and this gives me a nice finished look! Truly does help your makeup stay on for hours !! It has a nice smell to it also! My Most used setting spray !
Jazyerra P.
I love this spray. The formula wasn't sticky. My makeup stayed in place for majority of the night. I brought the travel size and I love the packaging. This product is very convenient. Your makeup stays in place all night long.
Alex R.
This keeps my makeup in place all day. I'm very pleased with my purchase as it is easy to apply and use on a daily bases. Its good for any skin type. I have oily to combination skin. It feels very light weight and non sticky when applied I would buy it again in a heartbeat
Phomaney H.
Saint Paul, MN
One of my favorite setting spray. It melts all my makeup together and makes it look complete. The only reason why I'm giving it a 4 star is because I cannot get over the smell.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.