BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Taylor S.
Milford Delaware
I love the way this setting spray feels and hydrates the skin! I also love using it to wet my sponges! It’s great for combination skin! And it keeps your make up in place especially when used with setting powder!! Highly recommend
Christa S.
Baton Rouge
Love this setting spray it has no smell to it and makes my make up last all day I purchased this at Macy’s and I’ve had it now for acouple months so I’d say it goes along way. Great product alil on the expensive side but worth it!
Danae S.
This setting spray works great and is long lasting. If I had to choose one con, it would be that it does not smell good. Sometimes it is hard to spray on my face because of the smell, but it does work great and that’s what matters!
Whitney S.
Seems like it keeps my makeup on longer than if I used nothing. I like the finish it gives my make up, it tones down the powder for a more natural finish. The scent is great and it feels nice on my skin. I would continue buying it.
Darla B.
Spokane
Oh my word, the best setting spray that I have every used. I tried a cheaper one and it just smelled weird. This one smells good and set my make up all day. It is totally worth it and may be the best setting spray out there.
Andrea B.
Simi Valley , CA
This is by far my favorite setting spray my skin is normal but I get oily on my t-zone but with this spray it makes my foundation matte so it stays in place I love it I would recommend this to anyone with oily or normal skin❤️❤️❤️
Kellie M.
Milwaukee
This is a great setting spray for summer because it locks your makeup onto your face for the whole day even in humidity! It had a great lightweight formula that doesn’t add weight to your face. I will definitely be repurchasing it.
Bailey S.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
This product is great. The long lasting is very true. The finish is very matte. My makeup always stays in place when I use this product. There are a bunch of pros and no cons. I still use this product and will still keep buying it.
Shaylyn C.
Biddeford
This product seems to work well! Does a great job preventing cakey-ness (my nemesis) and my makeup seems to stay put! I do wish it had an aerosol spray however, instead of a pump. Bought for my wedding and it definitely got the job done!
Ashley C.
Chicago , IL
Holy grail!! I buy bottles at a time! I always stay stalked with this setting spray. It does not feel sticky it feels amazing refreshing to the skin. I like to apply a generous amount of setting spray and my makeup does not move !!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.