BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jess H.
Middletown
Great product, smells great too. My skin gets very oily at the end of the day and my makeup starts to slide down my skin. This really helped with that. Also kept my makeup from rubbing off on my clothes/jackets.
Megan D.
Columbia, MO
This is everything you've heard and more! I have accidentally slept in this and we woke up still in tack. These things happen but it holds pin eyeshadow even without a primer. Sweatproof! Flawless! Fine mist!
Ashley R.
Buffalo
I use this daily!!!! At first I wasn’t too sure about it but I’m glad I stuck it out because now it is a necessity in my makeup routine. It does help with making it last all day but also gives you a nice finish.
Jessica B.
San diego , CA
I love this setting spray for when I'm going to be out all night clubbing. It keeps my face in tact all day, however a lil bit of oil still builds up but its no biggie bc i don't expect it to have a matte finish
Daniela S.
Sperry, OK
One of the many setting sprays sitting on my vanity. It’s not my favorite but it gets the job done. Lasts all day and makes you look flawless. I did notice a bit of oil after a long day but still looked perfect!
Sarah H.
Gouldsboro, PA
This is my go to spray I've been using faithfully for 5 years and I love it. Works all summer and easy to apply. The price is always high but it seems to be in line with similar sprays. I always recommend this.
Julie D.
Smells great, works great, feels great! Price is reasonable for the amount of product. I love urban decay setting sprays, they are light weight and the mist is so even it coats the face flawlessly. A must have!
Bonnie L.
I love this setting spray. It does not leave my face feeling sticky. I actually feel like it does the job. It feels good when I spray it on. It does not irritate my skin at all. Instead gives my skin a refreshing feeling and I love that because sometimes that is just what I need.
Zion n.
This setting spray is iconic and everyone and their mother owns it. But the reason everyone owns it is for good reason-it works. If you use this on your skin your make up will stay all day and it will not move.
Cat S.
Columbus
the only thing i need to say for this product is, I went for a full 24 hour experiment to see if my makeup would get messy or anything and it looked as if i just put it on that minute. 10/10 recommend
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.