BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Morgan G.
Bloomington, IN
Best setting spray I’ve tried. Sets makeup for an all night lasting look. Keeps makeup on even when sweating. I have a dry face except for an oily t zone and it works great for me. Highly recommend getting and stocking up when Ulta has it on sale
Davina L.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is my go to setting spray for when I have a full face of makeup done. The only thing that seems to happen sometimes is that it makes my eye makeup run some and not be as bright when I have a heavy eye.
Angelle G.
Montegut , LA
I love this makeup setting spray. I used it for all of my school dances and where I live it's very humid. Through the whole day and night of dancing and sweating my makeup stayed flawless til I went to bed.
Megan W.
Laramie, WY
I tried this setting spray while visiting my sister and I could not believe how long my make up stayed on and looked so good! It is a much better setting spray than the smash box one I was previously using.
Alyssa M.
Lafayette
Literally no reason anyone should ever use a primer besides this one! It is amazing. My make up does not budge at all with this on until I try to take it off later. I love this spray and always have several bottles on hand in case I run out.
Jessica S.
Kinsman , OH
This is the only setting spray I will use! It keeps my makeup on from 6:30am to 8pm without it melting of or anything! It’s so easy to just spray on in the morning and my makeup doesn’t move! I highly recommend this spray!
Jordan B.
Highland Mls, NY
This is arguably the best setting spray ever. Urban decay knows how to make a great setting spray. Using this will keep your makeup locked in all day/night until you take it off. It has the perfect fine mist and doesn't disturb any foundation
Deidre H.
Valdosta, GA
I love it! It keeps my makeup all in place. A very affordable price and so light weight. I purchased mine at Ulta but I'm pretty sure it can also be found in Sephora. I would most definitely purchase again!
Katrina P.
This doesn't always keeps my makeup on all day. It is lightweight but very watery. I love using it but it is quite pricey. Its easy to apply and quick to put on, I would recommend it to others but don't buy it if you don't love it or need it
Marla C.
This is the best setting spray. This is the one you want to use if you are planning a long day. You can apply in the morning and nothing will move all day long. It’s a little pricey to use all the time but great to have for when you need it.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.