BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Diana V.
STATEN ISLAND, NY
Its a good setting spray but not the best. The smell is really strong and if you have sensitive skin it will make your eyes burn and face feel a little ichy which is the worst with a full face of make up on. It's really not all that it is hyped up to be. Also does not work well with water based foundations.
Ashley S.
San Antonio, TX
I have oily skin to start off I’ve always loved urban decays setting spray but this one is the holy grail for me . Texas humidity is bad and this is the only one that allows my makeup to slay all day I’ll of course blot my makeup a tad but compared to other setting sprays and Texas heat this does it’s job .
Jordan D.
This is absolutely the best setting spray that I have used. It’s very simple and doesn’t make much to cover your whole face. You can actually tell a difference between days when you use this and don’t. It’s a little pricy so I tend to only use it for special occasions when I want to make sure my makeup stays put.
Christine M.
Astoria, NY
I never wore a makeup setting spray before this one but wanted to give it a try some time ago when going out for the night. Man, it is great! A little sticky at first but dries quickly and honestly everything stays in place FOREVER. Through sweaty dancing, through work and going out at night...literally the best.
Lacie K.
So I bought this setting spray because I heard so many good things about it, but when I used it I was very disappointed. It always made my makeup look dull and kind of gritty. I was very disappointed in this setting spray. I hate to talk ill of something someone worked hard on, but this was not a good experience.
BRIAN S.
San Jose
I’ve been using this setting spray for about two years now and every time I use it, I find it does help with prolonging the finish of your makeup but doesn’t help at all with oil control. I would honestly say this will benefit any skin type but I think I’m going to try the De-slick version of this setting spray.
Kaitlyn Z.
Walton, IN
This is the only setting spray I use. It keeps my makeup looking fresh all day and doesn’t make me look over oily. The smell is ok, it reminds me of the woods behind my grandmas house, fragrant weeds tbh. It’s a bit expensive at $32 a bottle but as long as you don’t over spray your face it will last a long time.
Victoria B.
Fayetteville, AR
I give this four stars because it is a great product, it does what it needs to do, and it doesn't take forever to dry but I have seen and used setting sprays that offer so much more for a much lower price point. Great product, VIVI APPROVED, but not recommend when there are cheaper options that match it's power.
Laurel F.
Gaithersburg, MD
This is the only setting spray I will use! I have cried my eyes out, sweat so much and still have had my make up on my face vs without it would have been running all over the place! I have not found a setting spray thats in this price range that works better. I always keep some on hand in case a friend needs it!
Archel M.
New Braunfels, TX
I LOVE THIS SETTING SPRAY. I used to think setting spray was just a gimmick. (Boy I was wrong) I immediately could tell the difference in my makeup through out the day, I usually have half my eyebrow faded off by the end of the day. But when I used the All Nighter my eyebrows were thankfully intact the whole day
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.