BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Angela C.
Oscoda , MI
This spray is everything!! It will hold your makeup in place all day, and it's also refreshing if you feel you need a little boost. It is lightweight, not heavy or sticky. Worth the price because it lasts a while!
Courtney T.
Minot, ND
I love this setting spray. It doesn’t make my face feel sticky at all like other setting sprays I have used. It overall has a nice feeling when it is on and it does live up to what it’s meant to be used for.
Bailey S.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
I love this product so much it is very long-lasting. It makes your make up stick. The finish is matte. There is no sun protection in this product and it is very easy to apply I would definitely buy it again.
Samantha J.
Honolulu, HI
Great setting spray! I first tried this in a duo with the primer mist too and I love both of them. I bought full sizes of both! I do like the travel ones to stick in my purse for the bathroom on a night out to keep applying and look fabulous:)
Rebecca G.
Avon, CT
This is the best setting spray I've used. It truly makes my makeup last all night. It helps keep my makeup on when I work 12hr shifts in the hospital. Good for all skin types. Even for my normal to dry skin.
Kassandra V.
Worcester , MA
This is the only setting spray that I use I literally want to sleep with my make up on after using the setting spray which I know isn’t good but I’ve woken up in my make up I still been in place it’s amazing
Natalie H.
Paterson, NJ
This setting. Spray is the best of its kind! It stays the whole time to keep your look there. Natural and beautiful, the looks will stay. Definitely protects from the sun. I definitely recommend this product
Jessica T.
Alexander, ND
I've used this setting spray for a year or so. I honestly don't see a difference in my makeup when I use it. It sprays on a little patchy and when sprayed doesn't smell very good to me. I can't say I'd recommend it as I don't use them usually.
Marla C.
This is the best setting spray. This is the one you want to use if you are planning a long day. You can apply in the morning and nothing will move all day long. It’s a little pricey to use all the time but great to have for when you need it.
Colleen H.
Newton, NJ
Best. Setting. Spray. Ever! I used it on my wedding day and my makeup did not move. Through sweating and crying nothing budged and I looked just about the same as I did when I put my makeup on that morning.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.