BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Anna B.
black rock
I love this setting spray so much. The packaging is very high quality and it is a little pricy but not too much. The smell of the spray and the feeling is very refreshing and it definitely does its job by keeping my makeup in place.
Kimberley S.
Mystic, CT
This setting spray, which is made by an incredible brand, Skindinavia, stays put all day. The mist is perfect and there is no overwhelming scent. It helps your makeup melt into the skin with a natural finish. Love this setting spray
Desiree W.
My favorite setting spray of all time! I love this stuff! Nothing is as good that ice tried so far. I've been trying to find cheaper alternatives since this one is pricey but I haven't had any luck! It makes my makeup look flawless.
Blanca G.
Dalton , GA
This is my favorite setting spray! I absolutely love it. It keeps my makeup in place all day. I have a combination of dry and oily skin and it works great. I will definitely be buying this product again and recommend it to everyone.
Megan P.
Philadelphia, PA
The best setting spray for all day/all night makeup. This keeps your makeup in place all day/night long. No, seriously, your makeup will NOT move. It keeps my makeup fully intact and even keeps it in place, as I have oily skin. I can’t leave the house without spraying face.
Evelyn S.
THIS IS BY FAR MY FAVORITE SETTING SPRAY. I don’t know what I’d do without it. Great for all skin types. I have very oily skin and it leaves my skin matte and perfect. I would purchase this again. And I would 10/10 recommend this. It’s also sex proof just so you guys know.
Kayla B.
Columbus, OH
I love this setting spray. I use it every time I apply makeup. It’s lightweight and doesn’t feel heavy. Very long lasting and keeps my makeup in place. I only have to retouch a few times because I have combination skin but it’s an amazing product to have in your collection.
Sam E.
Winter Haven, FL
The name doesn’t lie- this stuff really does magically make your makeup stay on all night long. It’s perfect for a night out when you know you’re going to need a little help keeping your foundation in tact and your contour on fleek.
Yuridsi M.
This is an awesome setting spray it helps keep your make up in place all day! It does make my skin more oily than it is but I have always been that way so its a thumbs up for me
Baylah A.
Hillsboro , OH
Love this setting spray! By far my favorite one. So reasonable for the accuracy. Makes my face look polished and my skin feels refreshed! Would totally recommend this setting spray to anyone that wants to keep the same look all day!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.