BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Heather F.
Mansfield , OH
To be honest I was a sceptic at first but when this went on sale at sephora I thought why not give it a try? I'm so happy I did!! It really does keep your face from looking greasy and keeps your eyeliner from smudging. I truly love this stuff
Lauren P.
Smithville
I’m in guard so my makeup is a huge part of any performance. Most of the team uses it so when we sweat our makeup stays I love how it really finishes up the makeup
Kady H.
Twin Falls
I love this spray! It keeps my makeup on all day and i have oily/ combination skin. It's lightweight and does not leave behind a residue. It also smells nice and I would definitely buy it again! Very good price for what you're getting.
Theresa L.
sayreville
Pretty good setting spray. I also like to use this as a refresher. Small enough to carry in my purse so I step to the bathroom for a quick spray and I’m good to go
Leah M.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
Despite my dry skin, I found this setting spray extremely beautiful. Total matte finish, and makeup didn't budge all day! Holds the look wonderfully, and incredibly lightweight! Highly reccomended, no matter what skin type! Would love to own again!
Courtney M.
Haverhill , MA
I love this setting spray. My makeup doesn’t budge all day when I use it. I have dry skin and it doesn’t dry it out or irritate it. The price is average fir a higher end. I’ve bought a few bottles of this as I tend to go through a lot.
Nicole T.
Buffalo, NY
After trying all three types, all nighter works the best in my opinion. I also set my makeup with a powder but at the very end when I spray this, I know that my makeup is not moving for the entire night. Definitely one of my favorites.
Gabriela D.
This is the holy grail of setting sprays. It is a must have if you are going out for several hours and do not want to reapply. The one I have, the sprayer does mist and does not shoot out in a line! It's called "all-nighter" for a reason! I will repurchase when I run out.
Punkin H.
Chicago
The only product I’ve used for setting makeup. It was recommended to me by my makeup obsessed cousin. Overall I’m pleased with the product. I purchased it at ulta and I would probably buy it again. Wish I could remember to use it daily
Mahi V.
Silver Spring, MD
This was my first ever setting spray that skindanavia produced for urban decay. This works great, sets my makeup, the nozzle is ok, and it doesn’t interfere with my makeup. I would improve upon the nozzle but otherwise pretty satisfied.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.