BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Lauren B.
Cabot, AR
This stuff ensures that your makeup WILL NOT come off. Once it is sprayed on your face, you pretty much have to use sand paper to take it off. (This was a hyperbole, please don’t put sand paper on your face.)
Nicole K.
Whitestone, NY
This is one of my favorite setting sprays! It really makes my makeup last all day and all night and I also look less shiny throughout the day. It also just melts away the powdery look after I finish my makeup.
haley n.
maurepas
it only makes my face melt when i’m actually trying to get it off with remover. when i’m constantly surrounded by humid air, i need a setting spray that’s more than got my back - and this is the one i stick by
Clara W.
I don’t like this spray because of the smell! It smells so bad and is very sticky! It isn’t very easy to use and it is very slick on the face! It does not look very natural!! I do not recommend this to others
ally k.
O Fallon, IL
This is my go-to setting spray. the only setting spray I ever have and ever will use! it is a bit on the expensive side, but definitely worth the buy. i recommend it to all my friends and family all the time!
Ashwini H.
New York
Love this setting spray.. it does the job well.. has a Matt finish to it!! The product last longer too.. I use it for special occasions and keep my makeup long lasting!! Doesn't have smell weird.. I am not crazy how most of the setting sprays smell.. packaging is simple and clean and easy to use!!
Kali F.
I have oily skin in my t-zone specifically. Usually my makeup will last until mid-afternoon, then I have to touch up with powder. I like this setting spray for daily use, but I find that when going out for a night on the town it doesn’t hold up for the entire night. Overall, it’s the best setting spray I’ve tried and will repurchase!
Stephanie F.
Niagara Falls , ON
This setting spray is definitely worth the price. My makeup lasts ALL day and night. It’s lightweight and doesn’t have a strong smell. It works for my oily skin. I would definitely recommend to anyone who wants to keep their makeup long lasting.
Jamie M.
Red Wing, MN
Fell in love with this setting spray on day 1! They aren’t joking when they say it literally lasts all night! Your makeup won’t budge or transfer with this stuff! It’s NO JOKE! I’d buy it a million times over.
Alicia A.
I like this setting spray but I do not love it. I do not think it makes a huge difference is my makeup. Its just ok to keep a natural looking foundation application. Going to switch to a different brand.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.