BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Destinee M.
Mays Landing , NJ
Not tacky. Lasts all night and makeup still looks fresh. I use it for a long day or if I am going out at night. My makeup stays in place all day. It gives a natural finish but can become dewy depending on skin.
a u.
clermont
i love this stuff! it has to be the best setting spray that i’ve ever used. i use it every time i do my makeup. i do have combination skin, but it works amazingly! i would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Kira C.
This is by far the best makeup setting spray I have ever used! It helps my makeup stay on all day and it has a fine mist! It helps make your completion products melt into the skin! I would absolutely recommend!
olivia 🌻.
Dallas
These setting spray is bomb! I used it for my prom makeup and it lasted all night!! (7+ hours) the setting spray doesn't change your makeup at all and it holds everything in place. I will be buying more of this!!
Patrycia K.
Ballwin, MO
I get this in a pack with the urban decay optical illusion primer i love both and its a steal 2 for 19$ when normally they are 30 and im pretty sure 25 so you are saving aloylt by just getting the mini version.
Kelly S.
Seattle, WA
Urban Decay All Nighter Long Lasting Makeup Setting Spray is THE BEST setting spray that I have ever used. I have fallen asleep in my makeup and woken up the next day to STILL somehow have perfect makeup.
Rikki S.
This stuff will lock your make up in for freaking battle! Nothing is moving or going anywhere with this stuff. Absolutely would recommend this product to anyone looking for Matte setting spray. This is the one.
Zion n.
This setting spray is iconic and everyone and their mother owns it. But the reason everyone owns it is for good reason-it works. If you use this on your skin your make up will stay all day and it will not move.
Kathryn H.
Allston, MA
This is the best setting spray I have used! I usually get the travel size because it's a little smaller, but besides that it's a must-have in my make up routine. It truly truly keeps me makeup in place all day.
Sarah H.
Gouldsboro, PA
This is my go to spray I've been using faithfully for 5 years and I love it. Works all summer and easy to apply. The price is always high but it seems to be in line with similar sprays. I always recommend this.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.