BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kiley B.
LADIES for those with oily skin this is your GO TO! I get very oily skin with makeup and this setting spray keeps most of my oils at bay which is super hard to find. My makeup doesn’t cake with it and it stays on all night! Would highly recommend!
Courtney H.
Toledo, OH
I have been using the product for a short time, but I have found that it increases the longevity of my makeup 10 fold. I bought the travel size at sephora, but when I run out I am definitely going back for more!
Zoe G.
Burbank, CA
I work 12 hr days and this helps keep my makeup on. I've been using this for 5+ years and would totally recommend this product! Super easy to use, all you do is spray it twice on your face. Doesn't make me oily.
Jocelyn S.
Works very well. I have bought many times and am a repeat customer of this product. Gives you that dewy look and really keeps your makeup in place all day and night without a problem. I’d recommend this product.
Jonina S.
The BEST setting spray!! Smells pleasant and keeps make up "fresh" looking practically all day. I struggle with oily skin and noticed that I don't have to oil blot unless I'm breaking a sweat. Barely noticeable.
LJ S.
Akron, OH
I decided to try the travel size of this product because I wanted to see if it would work for me. So far, I’m loving it. I’m still working on the perfect foundation application technique to get the best results.
Catalina O.
channelview
Purchased at: ULTA
Absolutely love this setting spray so much! It doesn’t feel heavy and dries immediately. My makeup does not move at all, and the spray aspect of it makes it fast and easy. Definitely something I would recommend.
Jayla T.
Booneville
This product sets my makeup very well! It’s a very light, good smelling mist. I use it daily and I’ve never had different results from it. It’s very consistent with doing what I want it to do. It’s worth buying!
Makeup M.
NEW YORK, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this product! It helps your powders to melt together for a perfect finish! I love how it makes my powder highlighters look especially ! It’s easy to use and lightweight and the nozzle sprays quite evenly.
Emely P.
Out of every setting spray I’ve used this has got to be my favorite. I have oily skin and this keeps me matte all day. I have used it from day to night and it does an amazing job of keeping the make up together.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.