BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Chels J.
Boonville
I never use any other setting spray. It really works at keeping my makeup looking fresh instead of dry; but keeps in where it’s supposed to be. I actually helped a Sephora customer yesterday in purchasing this because I’m such a huge fan of this.
Sarah H.
Gouldsboro, PA
This is my go to spray I've been using faithfully for 5 years and I love it. Works all summer and easy to apply. The price is always high but it seems to be in line with similar sprays. I always recommend this.
sofia c.
Boston
This is AMAZING!! I have been looking for a setting spray that actually keeps my makeup on and leaves my skin looking flawless and smooth! THIS IS IT!! It is a miracle worker this prolongs the wear of my makeup so much I can put on my makeup at 9am and at 9pm it still looks fresh!
Andrea J.
Lyons, KS
This product is great at keeping you from looking like a hot mess after a few hours. It’s easy to apply and I would highly recommend. It’s lightweight and you don’t need a whole lot to get the results you need!
Kathryn H.
Allston, MA
This is the best setting spray I have used! I usually get the travel size because it's a little smaller, but besides that it's a must-have in my make up routine. It truly truly keeps me makeup in place all day.
Falesha G.
S San Fran, CA
I’m IN LOVE with this setting spray! It seriously keeps all of my makeup in place for over 6 hours. I have oily skin and I get shiny throughout the day if I don’t use a great setting spray. This stuff is incredible!
Courtney V.
Pensacola
This stuff WORKS. I have attended weddings, military balls, and just hot humid summer days and my makeup hasn’t BUDGED after I spritz this on! I use it pretty regularly and I can say that it was absolutely worth the price for this setting spray!!
Beverly G.
Hayward, CA
This is amazing! I spray it on as the final touch and it makes my skin feel so rejuvenated. It definitely makes my makeup stay on all night AND day! This makes my face and dewy matte which I love! Would buy again.
Ashleigh O.
Omaha, NE
I use this setting spray everyday! I am a nurse so I am working long stressful hours! This setting spray from urban decay keeps my makeup in place and looking fresh from the beginning until the end of my shift!
Sarah S.
Charleston, SC
This is literally the best setting spray I’ve used. It’s a little pricey but nothing crazy and 100% worth the money. This setting spray is lightweight and is a perfect mist on the face. It’s sold at ulta and Sephora. It holds your makeup ALL day.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.