BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Karlee D.
Ralston , NE
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I’ve never bought anything outside of UD setting spray and I don’t plan to. This product mists on your face instead of squirts and has such a clean, fresh feeling when you spray it on. It has made my makeup long lasting through long days at work, and long nights out. I also use it to spray my brushes when my highlighter needs a boost. Overall this product is great!
Sara W.
I had been hemming and hawing over trying this product because of the price point.  I picked it up and put it back on the shelf so many times.  Because of this, I was so excited to receive it as a sample in a lipstick and eye shadow order and wow, this did not disappoint.  It went on smooth, no dewy dots or wet spots, smells amazing, and kept my make up on all day.  Please make sure to spray it about an arms length away to ensure even distribution.

This product works all day at the office, and then out for a night with friends.  It truly is the holy grail.
Roneshia J.
Houston
SO...... If you're a beauty queen who has to do appearances all day then this product is totally for you! Or even if you're a busy boss woman on the go then this product simply works!
Pros- Sephora carries the travel size so you can try it out before you buy
Doesn't have a horrible sent or smell
Helps makeup stay all Night

Cons
It does leave your face slightly sticky :-(

Aisha M.
plainfield
Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray if you are going to an event where you can’t afford for your make up to smug this is the product for you!! The only downfall I had felt is that this makes my skin extremely dry and breakout sometimes.
Nichole J.
A cult classic among many beauty gurus. I do like the spray , the mist is light and refreshing. My makeup does stay for most of the day, keep in mind I have oily skin. The deslick works better for me because of the oily skin so I think the all nighter is perfect for those with dry or combo skin.
Rayan H.
This is my go to setting spray! I’ve used this spray for over 2 years and it is safe to say this setting spray is amazing! I love how it makes my makeup look, it makes makeup set in effortlessly! It makes my skin look very glowy and dewy!! I also have noticed it does help with my fave staying hydrated. I have repurchase this product for the last two years and I’m obsessed!
Sana B.
I used this product when getting my makeup done for a wedding that I was a bridesmaid in and I must say, it definitely help my makeup in place all night! I have normal/ combo skin and this didn’t leave me too matte, it was a nice, dewy but not oily looking finish! Would definitely recommend this!
Kendall K.
Indiana
This is my favorite setting spray I have tried! It really does make my makeup last longer and I like the finish. My skin feels nice and refreshed, and my foundation kind of just melts into my skin, giving me a pretty finish. It’s a little pricey, but worth it. My bottle has lasted me a long time.
Sarah C.
Best beauty secret ever! The Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray is absolutely amazing! It's lightweight and dries fast, so you don't even feel it on your face. My makeup lasts all day and night, even through sweaty workouts and hot days outside. This is an essential for me.
Sarah C.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.