BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Ashley N.
Tampa
This is the only setting spray I purchase.  Absolutely works like a charm! Great for any type of skin and has never cased any type breakout.  This keeps my makeup in place all day and all night, if I am going out.  Extremely lightweight and I will definitely keep buying this product.
Vanessa A.
I know that this is one of the most popular setting sprays in the market, so I wanted to love it and I wanted it to work for me, but it just didn’t. It seemed to make my makeup far cakier than it was pre-application. So disappointing
Chiara D.
Elmwood Park
I use this every time I wear makeup. I set my face before mascara and it keeps me shine free and keeps everything in place. I have repurchased and would recommend
Karlee M.
Bemidji
It does what it is supposed to do but if you think it is going to stop your makeup from running off you are wrong it will still transfer from your face to clothing it is just there to help keep your makeup from melting off in summer.
taylor c.
Poughkeepsie
This stuff is a godsend. If i spray my face with this product my makeup stays ALL DAY AND NIGHT. Sometimes i combine it with my foundation for a little extra staying power. Its quick drying and my face never feels tacky after using it
Keri C.
Chicago, Il
This setting spray does a good job at melting your powders into your face. It maybe helps my makeup last longer a little bit -but not a ton. The spray nozzle is okay but I prefer the coverfx one more. Overall it’s a good setting spray
Camila B.
My face is very sensitive and have had bad breakouts from past setting sprays. Urban Decay All Nighter is an amazing formula that not only helps keep my makeup in place but also doesn’t break me out! I’m very happy with this purchase!
Kirstyn S.
Love Love Love. This is the first setting spray I’ve ever tried and I love it so much. It really does allow the makeup to stay on all night love. You don’t have to worry about it getting oily like it can without it. Highly recommend.
The F.
Love love love! This stuff right here is amazing! If you are looking to keep your makeup in tact while you party all night then this all nighter spray does the trick. It really lives up to its name. I have combination skin and it works great. Would definitely recommend.
Nicolette T.
Great feel when applied. I never feel sticky or dried out. Easy to use as a way to get more punch from you’re eye shadows. I spray it directly on my brushes for eyeshadow or highlighter when I need a little more to stick on the brush
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.