BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Kylie J.
Fairview, NC
Omg. This is the best setting spray ever. When I say the best ever I mean it. It literally lasts all day long. You have even add a spray to freshen up your makeup and it looks amazing. I definitely recommend it!
Sarah H.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the best setting spray I've ever used. It feels lightweight, it smells good, and it makes you makeup last FOREVER. I've actually woken up the next day after leaving on my makeup, and had my eyeshadow still look perfect!
Zoe G.
Burbank, CA
I work 12 hr days and this helps keep my makeup on. I've been using this for 5+ years and would totally recommend this product! Super easy to use, all you do is spray it twice on your face. Doesn't make me oily.
Rachel N.
This is the only setting spray that gives me all day lasting look , i do have to spray more than recommend but it's very light weight and it's good for a combination skin type .. I will definitely buy this again
Sarah A.
West New York, NJ
Great product for setting heavy make up! Everything stays in place and colors stay bright throughout a party and the heat. Very natural finish, great for the price! Would totally recommend! I would totally buy this product again and use more of it!
Jonina S.
The BEST setting spray!! Smells pleasant and keeps make up "fresh" looking practically all day. I struggle with oily skin and noticed that I don't have to oil blot unless I'm breaking a sweat. Barely noticeable.
Petra Y.
Carencro, LA
Best stuff ever! I sprayed this on before my wedding. I swear like crazy (October in Louisiana) and even patted down my face. My makeup DID NOT MOVE! This stuff saved the day. I will forever be UD’s biggest fan.
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
I really like this makeup setting spray! It protects my makeup from smudging and getting oily. It’s very easy to use and b cause of the spray, makeup lasts all day long. Any type of skin is okay for using this spray.
Amber S.
Bowling Green, KY
Incredible of this is one that I recommend to everybody I had this in my make up bag for a few months and absolutely loved it I forgot all about it until now deafening and accounts of ad this back to my collection
Carrie K.
Edmond
This setting spray helps my make up stay strong throughout the day despite my oiliness. It does have a distinct smell, but it's worth the .5 seconds of that smell to have your make up stay on throughout the day.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.