BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Crystal S.
Los Angeles, CA
This stuff works great! If you’re oily, even combination, go for deslick. I wish I got that one because my t-zone gets oily. But I love this a lot and it doesn’t have a strong odor to t or anything. Would recommend.
Mackenzie T.
mt.pleasant
All nighter is hands down the best setting spray I have used ever! Literally last all night!! I would never use another after trying this one. Makes make stay on and stay one good! I would recommend everyone to use this!
Felicia R.
Zephyrhills, FL
I like how it makes my skin feel and it seems to help my makeup last all night like it says. I wish it was a little less expensive but it does last a long time. It’s one of my favorite setting sprays that I’ve used.
Peyton T.
Okay, this setting spray has gotten me through my most sweaty, long, nasty days. It has been there through the tears and sweat and concerts and working 18 hour shifts. This little guy is a tube full of magical mist and I LOVE it. Can’t live without it.
Emma A.
Shreveport
Best setting spray I have ever used!! Really controls my oil from coming through and last all day through my 12 hour shifts. It is a little pricey but the packaging is great and I recommend anyone interested to just spent the $. It’s worth every penny!
Sarah G.
Zanesville, OH
This stuff really does the job. Only problem is the sprayer. It almost doesn’t get my face at all but it could just be a faulty bottle. Either way it has an ok smell, sets my face nice and keeps it lasting all night
Amanda S.
Iuka, MS
I do like this a lot. Only reason I have it 4 was because I found another that I like more. A little goes a long way. I have dry skin and it makes my makeup last at least a solid 12-16 hours depending on what I’m doing.
Sara N.
Conway, SC
This works so well it’s expensive but it’s so worth it because spray it once and it will hold literally all day even if you are dripping with sweat your make up won’t move it’s perfect for summer and i swear by it.
Kalle J.
Williamsburg, KY
This setting spray is amazing. Do you ever have problems with your makeup rubbing off throughout the day? Sweating your products off? I always have had that problem! With this setting spray, you’ll no longer have that worry! It’s very affordable and long lasting. It’ll leave your makeup looking flawless all day long.
BeautyRage® C.
I love this product it really sets your makeup all day! The scent is not overpowering like others and the mist is fine and covers your face evenly! Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.