BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
aly M.
harpers ferry
This is a wonderful setting spray. It keeps my makeup on all day and all night, no matter what i’m doing . Great for combination skin or for oily skin too. It’ll keep your makeup looking like you just applied it.
Karoline G.
Cherry Hill
i find this product worthless. i don’t see any change in my makeup game when i use it. it doesn’t help my makeup stay in place and i see no difference when i use it. it is not worth the price and i wouldn’t recommend this product
...Desiree... P.
Antioch, TN
This setting spray holds your makeup in place for a long time, even after a night out of dancing. You can use it before you apply your makeup or after or both. I use mine after I do my makeup to keep it in place.
Katie P.
Fort Smith, AR
This setting spray is great. It is a little pricey, but it’s worth it. It held up all night long (hence the name), and my makeup still looked good after 12 hours of running around! I would highly recommend to others.
Lexi W.
Elgin, IL
This spray definitely takes the cake when it comes to an incredibly long wearing makeup day. It smells great. It’s got such a fine mist and it’s super lightweight. I love this setting spray. Totally a holy grail.
Daniela C.
Best setting spray ever ! I am going to continue buying this over and over again my makeup was in place all day and night couldn’t ask for anything better ! I would definitely buy this again and recommend it 100%
Monica C.
Freeport, FL
It holds my make up all day and through whatever evening activities, it’s refreshing but it does take awhile to dry. I have to be careful when I go out so that I don’t get my make up on my clothes until it dries.
Ruth M.
Ft Washington, MD
One of the best setting spray that I've owned. I have the travel size and will definely interested to buy the full size one. I used this everytime I attend parties to make sure my make-up will not move. I love UD
Kiarra M.
This is my all time favorite setting spray on the market. I do wish it had a different spray, like the Morphe one. But that is literally the only thing I would change about this product! It's amazing!Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Erica H.
Just YES. YES YES YES YAASSS. My makeup lasts FOREVER with this setting spray and it is my go-to, ride or die, #1 love. Everybody needs this spray in their life! It doesn't dry me out but still keeps me from looking oily and my makeup is budge proof!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.