BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH
This is the best makeup setting spray. My makeup didn't budge all day. Sad to say that I slept in my makeup after a bachelorette party and it still looked great the next morning. I would definitely purchase this product again and again.
Daniela C.
Best setting spray ever ! I am going to continue buying this over and over again my makeup was in place all day and night couldn’t ask for anything better ! I would definitely buy this again and recommend it 100%
...Desiree... P.
Antioch, TN
This setting spray holds your makeup in place for a long time, even after a night out of dancing. You can use it before you apply your makeup or after or both. I use mine after I do my makeup to keep it in place.
Julia K.
Sound Beach, NY
This setting spray really makes A difference in my make up. it makes my skin look really skin like! spray on my face and then dab it in with a beauty blender. recommend this to anybody that wants long wearing make up.
Charlsea G.
Graham, NC
Absolutely love! Refreshing cooling feel, takes away any powderiness my makeup might have and makes it last noticeably longer. I have combo skin & it kept my oils away but I still looked luminous. 100% recommend!
Lenaiza E.
Aberdeen, NC
I really only use two different setting sprays but this is at the top of my list. It’s always conveniently at the checkout stand in ulta so I can just grab it and go. All you need is a few sprays and bam your makeup is set.
Jonah B.
I absolutely love this setting spray. It keeps my makeup in tact for the majority of the night. It’s super lightweight and it doesn’t add any excess moisture that might add oil. I repurchase every time I run out.
Reagan W.
Parkersburg, WV
This setting spray is to die for! It makes my makeup last all day and melts all my powders together! It is by far worth every single penny and never disappoints. I highly recommend this spray to any makeup lover!
Kiarra M.
This is my all time favorite setting spray on the market. I do wish it had a different spray, like the Morphe one. But that is literally the only thing I would change about this product! It's amazing!Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Tiara N.
Gaithersburg, MD
Love it!! Really does make your makeup last and gives your face a nice glow!! Is pretty expensive in my opinion but if you really need a primer then this is a good choice! It’s perfect for using before you put on your makeup and then after as well!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.