BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Susy A.
Toccoa, GA
I love this mini combo! I got it as a promo from Sephora and am so grateful for it! I use the coconut one for my dry skinned clients and the setting spray for my oily face 🙌🏽. This sets your skin like nothing else!
davette b.
Baltimore, MD
Love love love! Why would you not use the best setting spray after going through the effort of making your face? This stuff goes in light and airy, dries in seconds, and keeps your makeup in place all night long!
Kinsey H.
Manchester, NH
I cannot go a night out without using this setting spray. It makes my make up stay in place and on my face even when I am moving around and might be sweating. I would swear by this product and I would recommend it to absolutely anyone.
Jay W.
Bay Mills
This setting spray is a classic in my makeup bag and it keeps makeup in place thru the twists and turns of life. It is my number one for my combination skin. Id always keep my all nighter with me where ever i go. This is the best setting spray ever.
Kylie T.
Fayette, MO
This is my #1setting spray when I need my makeup to stay a long time. I also love that it melts all my makeup together and just overall looks better with this on. It’s also not overly matte, I’d say it looks natural on me.
Tiara N.
Gaithersburg, MD
Love it!! Really does make your makeup last and gives your face a nice glow!! Is pretty expensive in my opinion but if you really need a primer then this is a good choice! It’s perfect for using before you put on your makeup and then after as well!
Jennifer S.
Portsmouth , VA
I know a lot of people like this setting spray, but I personally would choose others. It’s super expensive and it didn’t hold my makeup on as long as I had hoped. I felt like I paid $30 for water. I was not a fan
addie t.
Henderson, KY
my all time favorite setting spray! makes my makeup last hours longer than when i go without it. the spray is amazing and it keeps my face looking fresh without making my oils worse. i will definitely repurchase!
Grace M.
new york city
I love this setting spray i littery use this whole product in 10 days thats how much i use it this is only setting spray i evet had and i love it so much it keeps my makeup on for a whole day and urban decay did a great job i am so impressedi i highly suggest thank you
Reagan W.
Parkersburg, WV
This setting spray is to die for! It makes my makeup last all day and melts all my powders together! It is by far worth every single penny and never disappoints. I highly recommend this spray to any makeup lover!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.