BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jessi W.
Greenville, SC
This setting spray was a pleasant surprise! It definitely keeps my makeup in place and last for a long time, however I wouldn't say all day/night. I have oily skin and foundation and face colors definitely start shifting after about 5 hours.
Ashley R.
Hot Springs, AR
I'm a firm believer in setting your makeup. Urban Decay All nighter setting spray is one of my favorites. It helps keep your makeup in place through the most challenging day. I have combination skin and it works great for me. Def would buy again!
Gwendolyn G.
Livonia, MI
I honestly don't notice much of a difference in the longevity of my makeup when I use this. It also smears non waterproof makeup if you spray after. However this is super refreshing if you're trying to get ready to go out while it is hot out.
Jordan H.
Shelby Twp, MI
BEST SETTING SPRAY EVER. Literally keeps my makeup on all day long and i dont have to worry about any problems with my makeup coming off through the night. but make sure to spray before mascara so you dont get any marks from the mascara under your eye!
Jenson G.
Paxinos, PA
The best setting spray on the market. It makes my makeup last all day long and feels fresh when sprayed onto the skin. I mostly wish there was an even larger bottle.
Jessica A.
Antioch , TN
I use this when I know I’m not going to have a lot of time to do a bunch of touch ups through out the day. I am a face toucher and my makeup last all day long. I have oily combination skin and works perfect for mine isn’t too drying. It is a little pricey but well worth it!
Naomi G.
San Marcos
THE BEST SETTING SPRAY!!! I will forever use and repurchase this spray. I love everything it does and it really lives up to the name...it stays ALL NIGHT. My makeup will last forever! I cannot say enough good stuff about this spray! LOVE IT
Luso R.
Glendale, CA
The best setting spray iv used. My makeup was in place all day and the packaging is cute its good for combination skin it wont make u oily or dry. The spray applies even without getting u wet n ruining ur makeup. Its a little pricey but worth it.
Purple B.
I absolutely love this setting spray it helps control the oil and my face in keeps my makeup in place without having a sticky feeling not feeling heavy on my face I would definitely recommend anybody with oily skin to try this setting spray
Alicia T.
This honestly isn’t my favorite setting spray. The alcohol content is really high however it does give you a matte look if that is what you are looking for. I can’t say that my makeup looked or lasted any better as a result of this product.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.