BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Melissa O.
This helps set my makeup. I also like to use it on brushes before I use powder eyeshadow or in the pans when using baked shadows. It's been very helpful for those purposes. I like the way it feels and I will continue to purchase this product.
Tori L.
Indianapolis
So great and so perfect for summer. My make-up last all day long regardless of humidity. It does not mattify so you may need to blot, but that foundation, concealer, etc, will not budge! Will continue to buy and even have the mini for travel.
Syd♒️ L.
Clinton
I wear this everyday. The mist is very nice and the scent is good but not overwhelming. It locks your makeup in place. It has a very natural finish not too matte but not too shiny. I would recommend this to anyone. Works with all skin types.
Kaitlyn B.
Bemidji, MN
Absolutely love this setting spray! Make up stays in place throughout the whole night of drinking and partying and even sleeping! Love this product. It’s very refreshing once sprayed on face and you can feel the makeup just stick and stay on!
Becca L.
I bought this for a discount when they repackaged. You can definitely tell is old. Kind of smells like dried spit. Not sure if it really makes my makeup last long, but I does remove the powder iness
ANGELINE B.
N Hollywood, CA
Best makeup spray in the market! If you're going out and need to have your makeup glued to your face and sweat proof this is your man! It's lightweight but it does the job. Amazing for sensitive skin and I recommend to oily skin users.
Tamara E.
South Bend, IN
This is perfect! It sets the makeup like it says and you can certainly trust it. While some makeup transfer still presents when using it, there are other options if that is the goal. For general event/ all day makeup use this does this trick.
Cassandra K.
New Castle, DE
This product worked all right but it didn't give me the staying power that I expect from higher end makeup. I thought it was on par with some of my drugstore options. I really like Urban Decay overall as a brand, but this product fell a little flat for me.
Abigail R.
Cleveland, OH
I bought this setting spray to test for my October wedding. I wanted to try it out during the hot and humid Ohio weather in the summer. So far, I am so pleased. My makeup doesn’t move. Even when I go to work out it still looks nearly flawless
Heather H.
Killen, AL
Love this setting spray! It’s the best for me. Keeps my makeup on all day. It’s not the cheapest of all sprays but it truly does what it claims. If I’m going to an event or outdoors this is the only setting spray I trust in the southern heat.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.