BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kadie S.
Long Beach
SOOOO I have dry to normal skin and took my a while to see the point in these sprays because I typically don't wear a lot of makeup for long periods of time. BUT this stuff is awesome! Even when I use it over a tinted moisturizer it last all day at work and I still look fresh and not too matte.
Margaret A.
Rockville, MD
The UD All Nighter Setting Spray was the first setting spray I ever used and has been a constant in my collection. I don’t always re-purchase due to checking out other brands but this is a tried and true favorite! Keeps my skin looking fresh all day without being overly drying on my dry skin!
Karina H.
Valencia, CA
It’s such a good setting spray. It’s the best setting spray I have ever had. I had cheer practice for 4 hours and ran a mile and my makeup was still very nice. It’s very easy to apply. I would buy this product again and I would recommend this product for everyone. I have bought multiple times
Sierra C.
Janesville, WI
This setting spray is the best for oily skin. I purchased this because ive tried so many products but it always seemed like my T-zone got running and nasty in the middle of the day. When I used this product it was like magic. My make-up lasted all day while I was sweating at work. My advise would be to spritz it on your face and then have something flat or a little fan and fan your face so it drys quicker I have noticed if I speed dry it instead of letting it air dry then my make-up stays flawless while im at work and until I go to bed. I love love love this spray and will not use anything else!
Bianca R.
Oxnard
Purchased at: ULTA
I have oily / combination skin but more on the oily side and I have tried using this product and it doesn’t work for me what’s so ever. I have always heard good things but mainly from people who have dry skin. I used it in the past and thought it was my foundation now that I have my go tos I tried it out again and still had the same issue where within 10-15 min of spraying and drying my skin starts to look oily and I already have to powder myself. In reality I am not THAT oily but it doesn’t work for Me. That being said I do know it does work for other people (like I said mostly withdry skin ) but i personally don’t think it’s the best prefer the too faced peach matte setting spray
Francesca L.
Manalapan, NJ
The spray works wonders but doesn’t stop oils from appearing. It was a Matt finish. But after a couple hours you see oils from your skin surfacing. Besides that the smell is strange and lingers for how ever long you have it on. If your sensitive to smell this didn’t the setting spray for you.
Sarah D.
This is my favorite setting spray. It does exactly what it’s call. It keeps my makeup set all night or all day for that matter. It’s very easy to use. It has a nice even spray. I have bought so many bottles I’ve lost count. I’m pretty sure that says I’ll buy it again and keep recommending it to others!
Rachel H.
New York Mls, NY
I've been a long time fan of the All Nighter Setting Spray. And I must say that it is worth every penny! I've also tried the "de-slick" which I will say I can't really tell the difference. My face does tend to be on the greasy side but I really don't think the "de-slick" helps with the access oil at all. But they both keep my makeup in tact for long hours. I will put on my make up at 630am before work and set it with the All Nighter and go all day at work and even go out all night without freshening up! And I feel like my makeup looks pretty darn good for 14+ hours of wear. I will be a long time user of this product.
Sil V.
Livermore, CA
Love this setting spray! The mist is good and makes a decent job keeping my makeup in my face for long hours. I have only tried two setting sprays for far and compare to the one from Tarte “READY, SET, SPRAY” this one from U. D definitely wins!!!Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz®No7 Match Made BronzerReal Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
Sarah V.
Lebanon, OR
UD you are so on point with this setting spray! Real life story: 4 days ago I had just finished putting my face on and I grabbed my setting spray (it wasn't setting spray it was home made remover spray) and doused my face. I immediately realized what I did and had that moment. So I grabbed my all nighter setting spray, sprayed over the top and blow dried, I be darn; IT WORKED!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.