BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Zoey N.
This is my holy grail for a very long time. But after I discover skindinavia, this runs the second place in my setting spray collection. The price is quite out there to be honest. The mist is not the best in the market, a little strong and very right-in-your-face mist. I don’t mind the smell much but this does a good job as keeping my make up from budging. I still get some shine around my nose and chin throughout the day and I have to touch up once between the 12hrs wear time.
Melissa L.
Twinsburg
This is my favorite make up setting spray it helps keep my make
up lasting until I take it off! I have oily skin and so after a while of
wearing make up without the setting spray on my make up starts to look cakey
and greasy and my make up would easily come off. With the setting spray my skin
doesn’t look as oily or feel as oily and my make up lasts up to the time I take
it off.

I especially love using this setting spray before going out
for the night with all my friends in college. It is quick and easy to apply
before heading out for a night where I am out from about 10pm until about 3 or
4am, and my make up still looks great when I get back.
Courtney C.
Fall River, MA
I purchased a travel size duo set from Sephora. The set included Urban Decay All Nighter makeup setting spray, and Urban Decay's Optical Illusion Complexion primer. I love the primer! It blurs out imperfections, and definitely helps for a smoother application with foundation. I use the All Nighter spray to set my makeup, and it also works really well! The only thing is I don't think it works for as long as it claims, but it does work for a long time! I don't usually have a problem with my makeup getting oily or shiny unless after a long day at work. This makeup spray does help for some time, but not until the very end of the day for me. I still really like it though, and will continue to use!
JAWNIE B.
Easley, SC
I'm not sure how I feel about this product. I'm not sure if I was expecting too much or what...but I feel like it doesn't make a huge difference in my makeup routine. I bought the smaller size because I didn't want to spend the money on the full size without knowing if I liked it or not. I normally wear natural looks so I'm not sure if that plays a factor in my opinion. I was happy thought that my blush stayed on all day. Usually it wears off at the end of the day but it still looked as if I freshly applied it. My bb cream looked the same as usually. I think it would be more useful for people who have more dramatic makeup looks. I think the results would be more noticeable.
Mini Y.
Kennewick, WA
One of my favorites mist to set my makeup the whole day. This one is a must have because is so good, keeps your makeup looking flawless must of the time. One time for my YouTube channel I had it for almost the whole day and it look good(review time). Is so refreshing on the skin, it does have a strong smell which I didn’t like but it doesn’t bothered me if keeps my makeup looking good. I do recommend this one a lot.
joan e.
I love love love this setting spray I use this every time I do my makeup even when I’m just at home doing nothing but sitting in my makeup room trying new looks with my makeup I love using this setting spray I couldn’t live with out this product due to the fact I live in Florida and it’s so hot and humid here that it’s the only setting spray that helps me keep my makeup where I put it So ladies give it spray at your local Beauty store and they have different sizes so if you want you can get a big bottle for home and then there is a medium size if you want to try it it out and there is a travel size one as well that you can keep with you in your handbag or backpack they also have a chill and hydrate #refresh and it feels so good especially when your having a hot flash lol I hope this helps anyone who wants to give it a spray
Rio B.
Phoenix, AZ
Ok listen...I didn’t think setting sprays were necessary. I have oily skin so I always thought that powder was the answer to keeping my makeup budgeproof all day but then I tried UD All Nighter. At first I didn’t think it was doing much; I thought I had just found the right foundation combo. But, after skipping this step for a day or two I realized that All Nighter was literal magic. My makeup stayed looking like first application all day and actually made me look less shiney! 10/10 recommend to anyone with any skin type!  Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Michele W.
Des Moines , IA
I absolutely love this stuff! I was looking for something to help keep my makeup in place all day and after reading along of positive reviews, I’d thought I’d give it a shot. For someone who has super oily skin, my makeup doesn’t last more than just a few hours. With this stuff my makeup stayed put all day long. It also seemed to help keep some control of the oil/shine. I only have to powder once, maybe twice throughout the day. That totally beats every 45 minutes! I think the temperature control helps as well. I’d recommend this to anyone who is looking for a long lasting setting spray!
Erica M.
I've never really used a setting spray before until I got a free sample of this product. I used it one day and noticed a huge difference in the wear of my makeup from the beginning of the day until the end. It held my makeup in place and makes it look just as flawless as when I first applied it.

My only problem is the smell and the quality of the spray. It smells very strong upon applying, but quickly goes away. The spray isn't a super fine mist like I would have liked, and I feel like it doesn't evenly spray.

Other than that, I am so far loving this product.
Rhiannon S.
Spanaway, WA
I am officially a believer now. I have been using this for over a year now and never trulky appreciated it until very recently when I wore a blush with poor longevity and set my face with this spray. 10 hours later the blush was still on and perfect. Also the mist is perfect. It's so fine and does not leave marks on your face. You have to hold it away from your face because of how it sprays. It literally covers the entire face in one spray. I happen to run out of a travel sized setting spray and I filled the bottle with water and sprayed it in air to observe the mist and I must say tht whoever came up with it is a genius!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.