BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Camila D.
Boca Raton, FL
Absolutely amazing. It makes your makeup stay in place for the whole night without it looking like you have a mask on. I would use it for light makeup and not so heavy night makeup. Among all the makeup sprays This One is definitely recommended.
Myrriah M.
Morgantown , WV
AWESOME! if you have not used this you definitely need to try it. it really keeps my makeup intact all day long and even if i fall asleep with it on! it has a matte finish on my face not sure about other skin types. i recommend this to everyone
Kaylee M.
Columbia, SC
Being a teacher I work very long hours. I needed something that would help keep my make up on all day... this product was the fix to all my problems. My make up looks like the same at the end of the day as it did in the morning. This product doesn’t leave my skin oily and wet like others
Max R.
Hadley, MA
I like this setting spray a lot! It keeps my makeup on all day without drying my face out. It isn’t super hydrating, but my skin definitely does feel a little dewier and more hydrated when i use it. It also makes my makeup look very natural and not fake or cakey at all.
Erin D.
I love this spray! It keeps my make-up on all day long and that's every girls dream! It has a refreshing smell to it which is perfect way to start off your morning with the refreshening mist! I will definitely be using this over and over again!
Dawson A.
Portland
The. Best. Setting. Spray. Ever. This is one of the only sprays that I have found that actually work. If I spray this on, my makeup can last for days if I wanted it to. I highly recommend this product to anyone who wants to extend the longevity of their makeup.
Tara H.
Awesome setting spray. It really makes your makeup last a looong time. I have normal, sometimes dry skin and this gives me a pretty natural finish. I don’t feel that it alters the look of my makeup at the end, it just really locks it into place.
Erin S.
Little Falls
This is the setting spray I use on weekends or for events - anytime I have a lot of makeup on. It’s never failed me. It keeps my foundation especially looking flawless. It’s the pricier option of the setting sprays I use but definitely worth it.
Cailin M.
Virginia Bch, VA
I felt this setting spray didn’t do what i wanted it to. I found that after a couple of hours, my face was oily and my foundation had faded even though I also used a primer. I was hoping this would give me a matte look all night and it did not.
Heaven’Arielle R.
Fort Wayne
I CAN WEAR MY FACE ALL DAY ERRADAY! No kidding I went swimming with it,got broken up with it on and even exercise with this bad boy. It stays on just spray the whole face and it keeps your makeup on for the whole day, no runny ness or smudging.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.